Rehearsals

Josh's P.O.V

I got to rehearsals and Niall came up to right away and said he was sorry and blah blah blah. I walked into the meeting room and management was there I was kind of scared Paul are tour manger greeted me saying we have bad news. I took a seat next to Zayn, I asked what happened Paul said that they had to change a couple of tour dates around and we have to be on a plane to NYC by 8 o'clock tonight I looked at them like they were joking they told us to go home and pack. I went home and started to pack I called Ail's phone many times and left her messages saying call me I didn't know what to do it hasn't even been a full week and I'm bailing on her. I was all packed and I left back to the studio all the boys were there ready to go we drove to the airport and waited to board our plane I texted Ail a long apologetic text message I really hated myself for leaving her but work is work.

Ail's P.O.V

I got out of cheer and checked my phone i had 20 miss calls and 40 text messages from josh I was so worried I read the text message first it's read

"Hey I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you but my mangers fucked up our tour dates and we have to be and NYC by tonight. So by the time you read this ill be on a plane to NYC I'm sorry hang in there for a couple of months." My heart sank I felt sick how could he, he didn't even say bye to me I was so angry I texted him back exactly how many months? I felt like throwing up.

I went home and laid in bed staring at his text message until I fell asleep.

(Sorry it's short guys lol it's like 12 somethin am lol and I don't feel good and I'm listening to Ed sheeran crying so yeah guys sorry)