Harry?

(Ail's P.O.V)

Josh's bedroom door opened again and harry came out just in his boxers.He said hello to me and josh.Josh stood there with his mouth opened wide. I asked Kaley how did this happen and Harry interrupted saying he took liking to Kaley when he saw her. Josh told them to get dressed and leave they did then it was just me and Josh. Josh sat on his bed still looking confused I went over to him and kissed him and told him it would be alright he gave me a cheeky smirk but i told him im not doing it until he gets his bed sheets cleaned and everything. He turned to me and said i dont want to even sleep here in it tonight until my sheets are cleaned. A idea popped into my head i called my mom and told her i wouldnt be home until 10 she told me she was already getting in bed and going to sleep i said okay when i got off the phone i turned and looked at josh and told him he would be sleeping at my house tonight he kissed me and gave me a hug and said thanks.

(its around 10ish and they are driving to Ail's house)

Josh's P.O.V

We parked a block from her house so her mom wouldnt know I was there she told me i had to be really quite we walked into her house and she walked to her room very quickly.I told her that was easier then i thought. I was so tired so i laid down on her bed letting a big yawn out. She got changed into and Pj's and got under her covers. We laid there and just looked at each other, Shes asked me whats going to happen when i go back on tour. I really didnt think of that i didnt know what was going to happen what would i do without her i see her everyday i would be gone for 6 months with out seeing her that hard. I told her we would figure it out. After that we both fell asleep.

Ails P.O.V

i woke up before him he was so darn cute. i started touching him to wake him up but he didnt budge but by accident i grabbed his penis and he got st right up i started laughing so hard but i felt bad  i said i was sorry and he said he liked it so i called him a perve. I told him he should come to school with me today. He said in a million years but then we were walking out of my house to school and he was right next to me i can convince anyone to do anything. I thought to myself hmm he i much older then most of the students but i can just tell people hes my brothers friend whos staying with us for a month and he looks younger then he really is so we can fake his age awesome i got this down. He looked at me confused i kissed him on his cheek and told him not to worry we got this babe. We got into school and first thing i did was go to the office i told them that this is my brothers friend and hes staying with my family for a month and he will attend this school everyone in the office was pleased with it.

JOSH P.O.V

We walked to our first class school was way diffident then what i remember Ail was like queen bee around this school she was mean to some kids what i really didnt like but kids will do anything now a days just to be noticed. After many other classes it was time for lunch i was thanking god we sat down and the kids that i met the other day ago were sitting there with us it was Jessie,Kaley,Nadi,Alyssa,Zack, and Hans. Jessie gave me a weird look but i was like whatever. Some of these kids in this school are crazy and most of them smell yuck. I kissed her on her cheek and Jessie got up and slammed his tray i asked him what was him problem he told me 300 outside we can handle this the right was i looked at him and said he was on. Ail walked out she was mad i could tell i ran after her she ran into the gym teachers office i knocked and an older mans voice said come in i walked in and saw her crying i felt bad i moved her hands from her face and told her i was sorry and hugged her i told her i wouldnt hurt him and she said okay. I thought it was really awkward because this gym teacher just stared at us i was like wtf but then we left his office and i gave her a peck on the cheek. 

School was finally over i was so glad she had cheer leading so i walked her to the gym and then left when i got out there Jessie and what he called his crew was waiting for me. I asked him if he really wanted to do this he replied yes so i gave it to him and he went for the first swing, i dodged it and gave him one sucker punch to the jaw and he was done i walked away to my car and drove off to rehearsals