Picking up more then wanted

(Josh's P.O.V)

Well it's 2:45pm I should be on my way to pick her up.

I got in front of her school and there were a lot of kids walking out and in I saw her come out with some boys and girls. She hugged one of the boys I kind I got a little angry but then she saw me and ran over her friends followed when that boy that hugged her came over I held her hand so he new. She introduced me to her friends they seemed pretty cool but this one girl kaley's jaw dropped when she saw me. Your,your Josh Devine Kaley said. Yes I am Josh are you fan. Ail looked at me confused. Kaley strutted yes yes yes I'm a huge fan OMG I love you guys. Hajahahah thanks who do you fancy josh said. Kaley smiled and said I fancy Harry. Well wanna know a secret Harry is in the back seat right now as we speak Wanna meet him I said. Kaley almost fell over I tapped on the window and Harry got out kaley was almost in tears. Hi I'm Harry from One Direction how are you. I'm great omg can I get a picture with you kaley asked. Harry sure anything for Josh's girlfriends friend. Kaley said Ail your dating Josh Devine the best drummer ever the one who is the drummer of the biggest boy band in the world. Ail replied well were not official yet so know one can know. Josh said well Ail an Harry we have to go cause I have rehearsal. Ail turned to her friends and said well guys bye see ya tomorrow. Ail hugged that kid one more time and said by Jessie I got angry even more like what are they dating or something.

(Ails P.O.V)

He grabbed my hand and Harry said anything for Josh's girlfriend what does this mean. Well it was strange we got To this brick building and lots of people well girls we're waiting outside josh turned to me and told me get ready to run. I said okay we got out of the car people were screaming Harry and josh I felt like I was in a dream. We got inside and it was nice I asked josh if we could speak privately. He said yes and took me to a quite room. I asked him so what are we are we something or what? He told me to wait one minute I said okay. He turned and went to his laptop and was typing something. He turned his laptop towards me and I read it was a tweet he just posted it said she makes me happy she's all I want he grabbed my knee and said can we make it official and I said sure as long as people don't know my age he turned to me a kissed me on the cheek. I was really happy but my family could not know at all this is going to be hard.

(Josh's P.O.V)

I told her to wait in the room while I go talk to the boys. I went in the room an they were all fucking around like usually. I screamed at the to stop an they did I told them there is a girl here with me and they have to be respectful to her they all said okay. I called Ail in she came in and I saw her look at Niall right away. OMG what are you doing here why did josh bring you here Niall said. I'm just his friend Niall dont worry ail said. I was so confused I asked them how they knew each other. Niall said she's my little cousin and the best one Niall joked. Ail yeah he's the over protective cousin. wow! That's crazy Ail can I speak to you really quick I said I grabbed her hand and brought her to that room again I asked her why can't we tell them about us. She said well if I want Niall to kill me we are keeping it a secret. I said fine and then she kissed me she let me slip my tong in her mouth and let me explore I was pleased when we went to take a breath. We looked into the eyes of Niall and the rest of the boys. Go home now Niall screamed at Ail. I said wow clam down don't scream. Don't tell me what to do Niall said he grabbed Ails hand and brought her down stairs I didn't know what happened.

(Ail's P.O.V)

Let go of me Niall whats wrong I screamed in anger. That your 14 and he's 21 your my cousin and he's my best mate that's my problem.

Well I love him I shouted. He started to yell at me and say your 14 you don't know what love is just go home.

I was mad and upset I started to cry. He tried to hug me but I pushed him off and ran away.

(Niall's P.O.V)

I ran back up stairs to josh an told him she ran away.he tried to hit me but Liam stopped him I felt bad for what I did. I saw him run after her down stairs I don't know where she went or where he's going to find her. Liam told me what I did was rude I know it was I felt so bad that's my cousin and my best mate likes her I can't stop them if they love each other. But really she's 14 and he's 21 if he hurts her I will kill him I so will I don't care