when were you going to tell me.

(Ails P.O.V)

Do you ever have one of those days when your just in a sad/mad mood but dont know why well for me today is one of those days but i have school ugh.i went into my closet and threw on black yoga pants a baggy shirt i stole from jessie and a pair of black supras.I ran down staris where Kaley my bestfriend picked me up so we could go to school first period we had gym i was thanking god for that.When i got to school i saw Jessie I walked over to him he was at his locker he told me i looked nice today with his shirt on. i said well thank you sir he looked kind of upset so i asked him what was wrong he told me he needed to ask me a question so i said sure.He replied so do you really like this kid josh? I turned to him and said yeah i think i so why. Well when were you going to tell me you just cant lead me on and then go with a fucking new guy you barley know he said. I shut his locker door so fast you couldnt ever blink i shouted a little lead you no Jessie really ive waited for you since 3rd grade and now i take liking to a boy thats not you and you come out to me now. I thought you knew i liked you i always haved he told me. I looked at him with a tear slipping from my eye and then i turned and ran to gym by now my makeup had to be a mess i saw the gym teacher and he looked at me he told me that it looked like i had been hit by a bus he told me to go to his office. When i got in there he looked at me and asked me whats wrong i said nothing even though hes known me since i was little and knows like everything about me. He said a boy is it. i shook me head he titled his head and said Jess. i put my head in my hands and started to cry even more, he bent down on his knees and told me to forget about him i said ive tried but then today he wants to tell me he likes me when i just started dating a new guy. well who do you love more jess or this new kid? I love Jess i replied but im not going to drop everything for him because i met a new guy and he gets jelly im staying with the new guy. Then you have your answer my dear coach told me. I smiled at him while he handed me a paper towel. Go get your stuff ill send you home with a sick note ill text your mom saying your sick and went home with kaley because she's sick to but call this new kid up and tell him to come get you and take care of you. I said thanks coach you really are the best teacher hahahah i joked. 

I texted Josh to come pick me up when he got there coach walked me out and open the car door for me i said thanks coach and left with josh. Whats wrong why did you need me to come pick you up early josh asked. I said nothing its just jessie me and him got into a little fight and i didnt want to stay there with him. Josh turned to me and asked me did he touch me i said no never. I asked Josh if he wanted to come over my house because no one would be there and i want to change. He said yeah thats awesome.

(Josh's P.O.V)

We got to her house and she told me to follow her which i did she had a nice house big. She took me to her room it was big with a King size bed and a walk in closet the closet was like bigger then my flat. I walked into he room and she threw her book bag on the bed and said she needed to change i said okay. She took off her shirt and i could see her back dimples I love back dimples i told her as i walked up to her touching her back dimples i started to kiss her neck and she let out a little moan i turned her around so she was facing me i started to kiss her on the lips she lifted my shirt off of me and i let her she threw my shirt to the groud and i lifted her up and put her on the bed she smiled at me so i started to slip off her pants she was wearing cute green lace panties she got up and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pant i did the rest for her then i layd down on the bed next to her kissing her passionately.

(AIl's P.O.V)

He was so hot i wanted him to throw me down and get it over with now but he didnt have protection and i dont wanna be one of those girls who end up sixteen and pregnant he understood but i felt bad so did decide to mess around a little but you dont need to know what we did.He asked me if i would like to go out to dinner tonight i said sure why not. We went to the mall to waste time before our dinner date i tried on clothes and then we got matching sweaters like a cute couple.While at the mall some fans noticed him and came up to him while we were in a store. He was talking to them for a little and then he grabbed my hand to hold it and the girls looked at me and if looks could kill i would have been dead like a million times. One girl asked Josh whos the purple haired freak and josh said to her thats very nice i interrupted and said me my name is Ail how are you they said good and i said babe i think we have to get going he said alright while he went to kiss me the girls got mad and stomped there feet while walking away.He looked at me and told me i handled that well i said thanks that one thing ive learned is to stick up for yourself i told him that shit doesnt bother me.

After the mall we went to dinner and dinner was really good he paid and i was very thankful.He told me that he needed to stop at rite aid so he did i stayed in the car when he came out he kissed me and said i got the protection im ready when you are.I looked at him and said hows your falts bed is it comfy joking i said i might wanna go there now. We pulled up in front of his flat i dashed out of the car to the door he unlocked it when i got in there the flat was a mess the door to his room opened and Kaley came out.

Kaley?What are you doing here? I asked. Josh looked confused but so was I.Josh asked who brought her here and she was wearing someones button down with nothing else on but that and her hair was a mess. I asked Kaley did you have but then the door opened again from his bedroom and ...