Our Secret (Josh Devine Fanfic)

(Well this is a fanfic of Josh Devine and a girl named Ail the setting is in London Ail is 14 and Josh is 21 hope you enjoy)

Setting in Starbucks

Hi can I have a tall passion fruit lemonade please,Ail told the barista.  

She got her lemonade and while turning someone bumped into her and her lemonade went everywhere 

Oh my I'm very sorry may I buy you a new one,Ail looked up at the face she new but didn't know where from,It's fine trust me you don't have to buy me a new one Ail said looking into his eyes, I insist what was it that you were drinking. A passion fruit lemonade Ail replied. May I have 2 passion fruit lemonades please he said to the barista. 

They got there lemonades and Ail said I must get going thanks again for buying me a new one she said turning to the boy. Wait it's quite rude of me I haven't asked of your name he said. My name is Ail, Ail Grimshaw and yours. My name is Josh Devine, it was very nice meeting you maybe we can hang out sometime. Sure that sounds great Ail said, here give me your phone ill put my number in there, alright done text me later. Alright Mrs.Ail Grimshaw I will good day Josh said while Ail was walking away.

(Josh P.OV) 

Josh sat down waiting for his buddies first came Niall all josh was doing was staring at his phone looking at Ails number. 

What are you staring at mate.Josh-oh nothing. Niall-It doesn't look like nothing what you got there. Niall turned looking at the phone. Niall-Ail? 

Josh- I bumped into her and I made her spill her drink. Niall-and you got her number. Josh- yeah she was cute. Niall-well are you going to text her. Josh-I don't know...All of the sudden Liam,Louis,Harry,and Zayn came running towards them screaming before Josh could say anything more.

(Ail's P.O.V) 

Opens car door. 

Where have you been damn you took like an hour, Ail,Ail. 

Ail-WHAT. Alex ails brother- snap out of it your like in lala land what happened, why did you take so long. 

Ail-well this guy named josh bumped into me and I spilt my drink so he bought me a new one and then nvm. 

Alex-alright wtf moms going to be pissed at us because of you. Ail-sorry it's not my fault. Alex- lets just get going.

When Ail got home she ran right up to her room and stared at her phone waiting for Josh to text her,She waited and waited and the at 11:09pm her phone buzzed.She ran to her bed to see a number she didnt know she opened the message and it read, Hey its Josh I bumped into you and spilt your drink today at starbucks you gave me your number. Ail repiled- Hahahah Hey whats up. Josh-Nothing much spent all day with my lads sorry I didnt text you earlier. Ail-Its cool hahah, im tired. Josh-Go to bed then sleepy head, but before you go to bed what are you doing tomorrow? Ail-Nothing hahah probs just chilling why? Josh-I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch or just chill at my house or something like that. Ail-Sure sounds great just tell me when and where and ill be there. Josh-Alright sounds cool cant wait now ill let you go to bed night :]. Ail-Hahaha thanks night :P.

(Hope you guys liked it sorry im really new at this i never wrote something like this before so bare with me but there will be more soon)