Where are you?

Joshs P.O.V

We got back to the hotel and I was tired but she and the lads were so energetic.Niall wanted to go out again and so did the lads but I said no i was in for the night. She wanted to go but she felt bad but i told her she should go so she did. They walked out the door and can I tell you she looked so good and happy. I was so glad that she was mine i couldnt even think of anyone else having her.They were gone for a while and then i saw Harry tweeted a picture so i went to his homepage and looked at the picture it was him and Ail looking deeply into each others eyes. Every like other 5 mins there would be a picture of her and Harry, but the last one was the one that got me mad Harry was kissing her cheek and she had her hand over her mouth like opps. I looked on twitter and everyone asked why my girlfriend was with harry but really i was asking the same questions. After of a couple of hours i went to bed and they still werent home yet. When I woke up Ail wasnt next to me i got up and walked into the living room but she wasnt their earthier so i went into Harrys room and there she was laying right next to him. I got kind of mad i went back into the living room and watched tv until all the boys came out and Ail. I aked her why didnt she sleep in my bed and she told me she didnt want to wake me up. I can see where she was coming from but still i was mad at the fact of all those photos and her in his bed but i just ignored it. We had a concert tonight and i was really excited about it because its our first concert of the year.

8:00pm

Ails P.O.V

We got to the arena and it was huge there were so many fans there and I wanted to watch the show so bad so the boys gave me 2 body guards and gave me front row seats so i could see them perform. I sat in the front row with many girls my age we were all talking i was so happy they didnt know who i was and they didnt question the body guards so i was pleased. Halfway through the shows the boys were talking and Josh jumped down from his drum stand and walked to the front of the stage and people were clapping and i saw he had his eye on me he jumped of the stage and pulled me out of the crowd then jumped back on the stage and pulled me up after. Louis then said to the audience look at the love birds. They had a big couch on the stage so josh sat there and pulled me on his lap.The crowd went crazy someone handed Josh a microphone and he said hey guys this is my lovely girlfriend Ail so you guys are the first directioners to meet her. The crowd screamed and people started to ask questions to the boys. I just sat there staring at the crowd until someone wanted to ask me a question. Their question was on your facebook profile there is you and a boy, She asked the name of the boy i said His name is Jessie and she asked me what he meant to me. I sat there by now i was crying i jumped off the stage and ran backstage into a swarm of crew i flew past them into a room by now i could hear the lads singing moments. I heard talking outside the door and then there was a knock i opened it and it was josh he gave me a hug and held me tightly until i couldnt cry anymore. He went back on stage and i sat in their dressing room.Little my little falling asleep when the concert was over josh woke me up and carried me to the car and then we got to the hotel and i fell fast asleep.

Joshs P.O.V

I felt bad for her shes been crying all night and i just dont know what to say to her i try kissing her and stuff but she rejects i think she misses home maybe she wants to go home i thought to myself. But if she went home i dont know how i will be able to bear without her.Then i thought and i thought and great idea popped into my head and i knew when she found out what it was she would be so happy. But other wise tonight's concert was good and my baby didnt get anymore hate except that girl that questioned her about Jessie. Everything so far is working out okay and the lads are pleased to have a female on tour with us and Liam.Louis.And Zayn cant wait for Ail to meet their girlfriend Danielle,Eleanor,and Perrie and I think she will be happy to have some girls around her then be surround by boys and screaming crazy girl fans all the time hahah.

(well thats it guys sorry its short im in a bad mood and got into a fight with my bestfriend and been crying all night and yeah i know this story sucks im trying to make it enjoyable lol)