Sandy!

Ails P.O.V

I got dressed and made my way over to the movie theather to meet Sandy I was really happy and excited. I enterd the building and I saw him there in a nice blue button down and a pair of jeans with supras. He was very handsom. I walked up to him and asked him if he was ready to go in. We went into the theather and we saw the movie Pitch Perfect. It was so funny, Sandy and I were laughing the whole time.

After the movies its about 9:30pm.

Sandys P.O,V

The movie was over and I didnt want her to go home yet so I asked her if she would like to go out for Ice Cream. We headed over to this cute little Ice cream parlor and she got cookies&cream and I got moose tracks. We sat down and talked and talked we finished our ice cream a while ago but we just sat there and talked. It was really nice we had a lot in comon. Her eyes were so pretty they were a sky blue I could look into them all night. It was about 11 now and it was getting late so I brought her home. I walked her to her door. And said goodnight while I leanded in for a kiss. Her lips were so soft and tasted like cherrys. I told her we should do this more often and she agreed. She walked inside and I headed back to my car. I sat in there for a couple mins and then took out my phone and texted Ail. I said hey I was just wondering if you wanna come back outside I know you just went inside but I really want you to spend the night. She responded coming. She opened the car door and got in. I have a pick up truck so i had ther perfect idea. We drove and I stopped at this barn that i knew I pulled up on the grass then I turned the car off got out grabbed a blanket from the back seat and I opened the back of the bed of the pick-up turck laid the blanket down and me and Ail laid there staring at the stars it was so nice.We held hands and just laid there it was very relaxing.

THEY BOTH FALL ASLEEP AND THEN THE NEXT DAY THEY WAKE UP AND ITS 8AM AND AIL HAS SCHOOL.

Ail-Omg I have school like right now what happened.

Sandy-We must have fallen asleep ill drop you off at school.

Ail-Im in the same clothes though.                                                                                                              

Sandy-Here take this.

I pulled of my shirt and gave it to her.She took her shirt off and put mine on and then I gave her my coat we got in the car and I drove her to her school. I got out of the car even though I was shirtless ran to her side and opened her car door I think there was a teacher standing outside but I didnt care. She got out and I stood up aganist the car and She told me she had a great time last night. She kissed me and then it turned into a little make out sesion it was hot 2 because I was shirtless. The lady standing out there said Mrs.Grimshaw dont you have to go to class. That broke our kiss and she said bye and ran into the school buliding. The teacher stared at me I got back into the car and pulled away and went over Niall's.

Nialls P.O.V

 here have you been I asked Sandy out he said. I asked him what happened to his shirt and he Said  i gave it to his friend that was here yesterday. I shook my head because i was like wtf. I told him that was my cousin and he was like wow really.I though in my head I cant believe shes doing that to Josh right as josh walked in.