Is It True?

2 Months Later

Josh's P.O.V

She had tears in her eyes why she fell the the ground. I ran over hugging her tightly pulling her on top of my lap. What she held in her hand was a white stick at first I couldn't tell what it was until she laid it on the ground. It was a pregnancy test. I looked at the symbol it was showing. It showed a little + sign. I left out a phew in relief. She smiled at me why I kissed her. I put my hand on top of her stomach saying we are going to be a family. We sat on the ground in slince for a little just looking around and thinking. I was so happy finally Ive got the girl I love and the family ive always wanted. I knew she was scared of what people would say because she is so young and Im so old but I dont give a flying fuck If anyone touches her I will kill. She got up walking into the kitchen I followed her and asked her who she wanted to tell first. She had a blank stare on her face. I looked at her asking if she was okay "Ail whats wrong." She looked away from me saying "Im scared" I told her I will be here for her and wont let anything bad happen. "What about tour" She shot back at me I really didnt think about that. She has a baby on the way im not going to leave her to go back on tour. She told me to go back on tour and that she'll be fine. She told me if I quit on the boys right in the middle of the tour fans will start to wonder and we dont want that to happen. So I agreed with her ill go back on the tour next week with the boys but will come home any chance i get to make sure your fine. I smiled at her really big and she asked me why I was smiling so big well I told her. "Your only 2 months prego and you cant get prego while your prego" I said why i took off my shirt. I grabbed her hand while walking towards the bathroom. I took off her shirt while i kissed her. I turned on the showers water. She slid her pants off why I slid off my pants and boxers i hopped in the shower and she came in right after i got in. I rubbed my hands up and down her whole body. I stopped my hands right on top of her chess why i massaged her chess. She bent down taking my length in her hands pumping really fast. I kissed her once why entering her she moaned softly then i increased my speed little by little. We both reached our climaxes then washed up. then went to bed.