Why cant you love me the way you love him?

Josh's P.O.V

I was on my way to the airport she didnt know anything and i was happy i wanted it to be a surprise.I rolled up to the airport and saw him standing there jealous got the best of me but i knew she needed him. I got out of the car and said why hello jessie he greeted me with a nice nod. 10 mins went by and we pulled up to the hotel I helped him with his bags and he folllowed me up stairs i walked in and her and the lads were sitting on the couch she didnt notice at first jessie was walking behind me Jessie said Hello and all i could see was her jump up and run into his arms with tears streaming down her face i took my seat and watched tv why they hugged and hugged I didnt wanted to see any of that shit. Niall patted me on my back and i said dont bother. When they got through with each other she didnt even sit by me she sat by him i could understand that she misses him but im her boyfriend i was just fed up but i was so happy we had a concert tonight.

Ails P.O.V

I was so happy Jessie was here i was so happy josh did that for me i love josh but seeing jessie here makes me want to go home so bad and see my family. Me and Jessie and the lads headed to the concert and Jessie and I sat in the crowd and watched. Halfway through the concert Jessie leaned over to me and told me to come home with him I looked at Josh and he looked so happy and i thought i want to go home and see my family. I told him yes and he said lets go but what about josh i murmured Jess said he would be fine We got up and left. I dont know what i was thinking well i wasnt thinking i just want to see my mom and my dog but the next thing i knew was i was getting on a plane to Clapham, London I looked at my phone and i knew the concert was over by the time i got a text from Josh asking where i was i responded on a plane and turned my phone off.

Joshs P.O.V

I looked at my phone and then at the boys and i fucking flipped i was throwing shit and i was pissed how the fuck could she get on a plane and just fucking leaving me i was so fucking pissed did this mean we are done are we over now i was fucking pissed i told the boys i guess im single now cause shes on a plane back home they all gasped and i went home and fell asleep i coulnt fucking deal with anyone or eat dinner.

3 WEEKS HAVE GONE BY NOW AND AIL AND JOSH HAVNT TALKED AT ALL.

Nialls P.O.V

My phone buzzed and I look at my phone its my mom i open the text and it reads you need to come home baby doll your cousin Alex has died we need you.

I knew Ail would be a mess without her brother thats the only thing she nows as a father figure i felt so bad i packed and i told all the boys to pack we need to get home I told josh and i could see in his eyes he missed her so fucking bad but my cousin needs us right now. We were done packing in 10 mins and were on a plane.

The boys get to the Wake to pay their respects.

Nialls P.O.V

I walked in and I saw my family already there i went up to them and hugged them and the lads talked to them while i went to see my Aunt. I told her i was so sorry for her lost i asked her how Ail is. She pointed towards the back room I walked in the back room and right there i couldnt stand the thought of losing someone. She was hugging her brothers favorite jacket and sobbing i sat down and held her no words were spoken but it broke my heart just seeing her like this I held her and held her until the rest of the lads walked in they sat down why she fixed herself so it wouldnt look like she was crying all the lads gave her a hug and said sorry for her lost. I started to cry from seeing the pain in her eyes i could tell she was tired and in a lot of pain. I told her she was coming with me tonight she didnt refuse. The wake ended and i warped her up in her brothers jacket and took her to my flat. I made my bed and made her lay down in there and i went into the living room to meet the rest of the boys. I sat down and put my head in my hands and started to sob i explained i never seen her in this much pain since her dad committed. I said i just dont want anything bad to happpen to her i told them i dont think i could go back on tour they all understood but said they wouldnt go back without me so we postponed the tour for 2 months. Ail stayed at my house for the last 3 weeks and her and josh were talking again so that was good and she was somewhat back to her old self. Also her and josh were hanging out together tonight so i was happy for them.

Joshs P.O.V

Ail came over my house and it was like everything was back to normal we watched a movie and laid  there. The she leaned over and got on top of me and started kissing me and i kissed back our tongs played with each others. She lifted off my shirt I i took hers of and i threw it to the floor. She kissed my stomach getting lower and lower until she was at my pants. She undid my pants and took them off. She was stroking my friend and then she started to suck and suck. I stopped her and i took off her pants.

Ails P.O.V

Josh took off my under where and was sucking my cilt and then he stuck his 2 cold big fingers in my entry and started playing. Then he got to the real deal and he went in and out fast he told me he was going to let it out soon and  told him to hold it. But then at the both time we both let it out. He climbed on top of me and kissed me until we both fell asleep.