Why not now

Ails P.O.V

I woke up and he was still asleep so I got dressed an walked over to nialls flat. When I got there he was eating breakfast with a buddie of his named Sandy. I never met sandy but he was really cute I introduced myself to Sandy and he was very sweet and cute. Niall looked at me a rolled his eyes at me like asking me what I was doing. I asked Sandy if he wanted to go see a movie with me tonight and he said he would love to. Sandy then left to go meet up with someone. It was me and Niall left Niall slammed his plate into the sink and asked me what I just did. I told him that Sandy was cute and I wanna see how he is like. Niall said where did Ail go I said I'm right here he turned away from me and said no where's the real Ail the one I use to know the sweet little girl who was so happy about life. I said she grew up and came into the real world. You came into the real world you just don't want to face what the real world is. What do you mean I don't want to face the real word as I started to shout. Ever since your dad committed you've been somebody I use to know Niall said as he looked at me. I told him my dad has nothing to do with me or any of this. He said whatever but you do know Sandy plays guitar for our band and is Josh's bestfriend so watch out. When did you starting caring about me now that my brother is gone what you think you need to fill in his shoes for him well you don't I can handle myself. Like your mom cares for you he said to me. I can handle myself I said as I walked out. He came after me and said wait. I stopped he grabbed both of my hands in his hands and said please just promise me you won't to turn to drugs like your father did. I didn't know what to say I didn't know what was going to come in the future so I can't promise anything. I told him I can't promise anything and walked away. I could hear him behind me let out a puff an walk back into his flat. I just hate that everyone thinks oh I'm going to end up like my father. I loved my father dearly but he just got sick all the time an he got on drugs went crazy and killed himself that's him not me as I said to myself. I went home looking for a outfit to wear to the movies tonight this was the first time I was happy in about 6 weeks. Sandy was really nice and cute so I can't wait for tonight.