0.6 » Truth Or Dare

Caspar's POV

So Zoe and Joe both took out their Vlogging camera's and are about to film.

"Hey guys. I'm with Caspar Lee," Joe says, pointing the camera at me. "Zalfie and Narcus." He points the camera to Zoe and Alfie, then zooms in on Niomi and Marcus.

"We're going on a road trip! Don't expect a lot of videos because this is kind of like a retreat. We just need some time to ourselves. But don't worry, we will film some of it," I hear Zoe say in her Vlog.

Me and Joe start rambling about where we are going and what we are doing. It wasn't that interesting. Sometimes I wonder why people watch my Vlogs. They aren't that interesting. Joe's and Louis' are interesting. Not mine.

Next, Joe turns his Vlogging camera off. I go into my backpack and dig for my Gatorade and M&M's. When I find it, I take two Gatorades out and two packs of M&M's out.

"Want some?" I ask Joe. Joe looks at the contents in my hands, and his face lights up.

"Yes!" he beams and takes the Gatorade and M&M's. Joe eats one, and his face is priceless. It's a mixture of excitement and joy. He looks like he never ate a M&M before.

I take a blue M&M out of the pack and put it in front of Joe's mouth. Joe opens his mouth and I feed the M&M to him.

"And now you guys see a Jaspar moment up close," I hear Zoe say. I look over and low and behold, her camera is focused on us.

"You got that right," Joe says and takes a M&M and copies my movement. I eat the M&M then groan in pleasure.

"Delicious." Joe and Zoe start laughing. Then, me and Alfie join in fits of laughter.

"Jaspar still isn't a thing," I say. Joe nods. Zoe zooms in on us.

"Whatever you guys say," Zoe says and turns off her camera. I laugh and offer Zoe candy.

"No, thanks. It's too fattening," Zoe says. Me and Joe roll our eyes at the same time. I love M&M's. They're my favorite candy. Can you imagine a world without M&M's? Not a happy place.

-

"What the hell?" I yell, looking over the seat at the traffic. It's just miles and miles of traffic. There is traffic as far as the eye can see, and probably farther.

"I have no idea. Something tells me it's going to be a while. At least an hour of sitting here. I turned off the car so we don't waste any gas," Marcus says and sighs.

I check the time on my phone. 1 pm. I thought we woke up early. Apparently not.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean on Joe's lap. Somehow, his head became unattached to my shoulder over the car ride so far. I want to make up for it. I hope Joe doesn't mind.

When I lay on his lap, he immediately takes out his phone and videos him playing with my hair.

I giggle as he plays with my hair. I sit up, because I just had a genius idea.

"I know how we can pass the time!" I yell, digging in my backpack for my camera.

"What is it?" Marcus asks me, turning around in his seat. I keep digging in my bag. I feel everything but my camera.

"An ask/dare Jaspar/Zalfie/Narcus. The fans probably have a lot of questions!" I beam, still trying to find my camera. It's a struggle. Why did I pack so much stuff?

Once I locate the camera, I jump over the seat. I place the camera on the dashboard, so you can see all of us. I crawl over the seat, back to Joe.

"Send out your tweets!" I yell, way too excited for this video. They all start laughing at me. I post my tweet. Instantly, my Twitter is blowing up with questions.

"Marcus, turn the camera on," I demand. He does as he's told. Good Marcus.

"Hi my name is Caspar Lee and I'm hooked with my friends!" I say. The rest of the group does their introductions. We each start our videos differently.

"We asked you to send us questions and dares we can do in this van. We each chose two. Here we go!" I say excitedly. I start with my questions.

"'Who's driving?'" I ask. Marcus answers first.

"I'm driving right now," he answers and beeps the horn for fun. We all laugh. The people next to us give us the finger. Assholes. Of course, Joe gives them the finger back. Typical Sugg.

"We are currently stuck in traffic," Joe adds. Marcus picks up the camera to show them the backup.

"We are supposed to be taking shifts, but I have no problem driving the whole way down," Marcus says. Niomi scoffs. Marky Butt Butt's girlfriend has spoken.

"When you get tired, I'll drive," she says, placing a kiss on Marcus' cheek. Joe scoffs, but softly. I think I was the only one that heard.

After we answer some more questions, there is a dare.

"'I dare Jaspar to kiss on the lips and everyone else takes a snapchat video of it.' Wow," Joe reads. I feel myself blush.

"You have to do it," Zoe says, smiling at Joe and I. I laugh. Joe turns his head towards me.

"Hold up! Let me open up snapchat!" Niomi says, violently tapping her phone screen. Marcus and Niomi move to where Zalfie is sitting to get a better view.

"One..." Zoe and Niomi say. I'm really excited. I don't know if Joe is. Yet again, he did choose this dare.

"Two..." Marcus and Alfie say. I can barely control my excitement.

"Three!" Joe says and he leans in. I stare at his face approaching mine. I close my eyes, and let our lips touch. I swear, there was fireworks as we kissed. He didn't just peck me, then pull away. We had a long, passionate kiss. When Joe pulls away, my face is as red as a tomato.

"Woo-hoo!" The whole gang yells at the top of their lungs. Me and Joe just smile. I can't believe Joseph Sugg just kissed me. And it's on video.

"Okay! That's all the questions/dares we have for today," I say. Once we finish filming the altro, Marcus hands me my camera.

"Thanks Marky," I say. He just nods and gets back in the drivers seat.

I shove my camera back in my backpack. The Jaspar shippers are going to go absolutely nuts. Like, literally nuts. Me and Joe just kissed.

"How was the kiss?" Joe asks me once everyone else is in their own little conversation. I hear Zoe vlogging about the kiss.

"Pretty good. At least there was no tongue involved," I say and smirk. Joe let's out a soft chuckle.

"I hope that kiss won't mess up our friendship," Joe says with a sad look on his face.

"Joseph, it was for YouTube. It would never mess up our friendship. If anything, it might bring us closer," I reply, smiling. Joe looks at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Thanks Caspy. I love you, man," Joe says. He said he loved me. But he said man after it. Friends say I love you all the time. It was friendly.

"I love you too, mate," I reply. I managed not to get tongue tied. Yay Caspar.

"Is there still traffic?" Joe yells to Marcus. I put my finger in my ear, pretending I went deaf.

"Come on Caspar. It wasn't that loud," Joe whispers to me. I smile.

"Yes. It's not getting any better," Marcus says. I decide to lay on Joe's lap again. I might as well get a decent nap out of this.

a/n hello! how was this chapter? i'm v insecure about my writing. comment and vote if you liked it! kind of a short chapter. sorry for not updating I'm forever. that kiss!!!!!!!! asdfghjkl. k bye