0.8 » Singing

Joe's POV

(Trigger Warning)

"Joe." I keep hearing that word over and over again. I feel the hands on me. Big hands. That only means one person.

"What Caspar?" I ask as I open my eyes. Low and behold, Caspar is staring at me. I wonder how long he's been trying to wake me up for.

"We're at a gas station. Want anything?" he asks me. I shake my head left to right to indicate that I don't want anything. He just nods. I sit up and lean on the back of my seat, realizing I was on Caspar's lap. I was surprised when he didn't go in to the gas station.

"Aren't you going to get something?" I ask him. He shakes his head no.

"Why?" I ask him. He just laughs.

"I asked Alfie to get me stuff. And I have two backpacks filled with shit. I'm good," Caspar says. I smile. I know the real reason he didn't go in is because he wants to stay with me to make sure I'm okay. I appreciate how much he cares.

"What time is it?" I ask Caspar. He checks his phone. I would check my phone instead of asking Caspar but I'm way too lazy.

"5:27. At this rate, we'll be lucky to get there by 11," Caspar says. I groan. I here Zoe vlogging in front of us.

"Joseph Sugg is awake now," I hear her say. Was she vlogging me when I was sleeping? Hold on. Caspar must have put me on his snapchat because he loves revenge.

I grab my phone and I click Caspar's story.

"'JGS is tired as fuck. Since he didn't prank me, it's only fair that I don't prank him'," Caspar says on his snapchat. I smile. Then, I realize there's more.

"'When your best friend falls asleep on your lap and you need to get food out of your backpack but you don't want to wake him up'," he continues. That was the last of it.

"I'm sorry Caspar. I know how much you like your food," I say to Caspar. He laughs again. He laughs every time I talk. I guess that's how funny I am.

"You did nothing wrong. Let's listen to some music," Caspar says, offering me an earbud. I accept it and place it in my ear. 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) comes on. I love this song.

I give Caspar a look when our favorite part comes on. He nods.

"I'M LIKE, YEAH, SHE'S FINE!" we scream at the top of our lungs. Then Zoe comes in.

"WONDER WHEN SHE'LL BE MINE!" We all scream. Then, Niomi decided to join in.

"SHE WALK PAST, I PRESS REWIND!" all of us scream. This is the best car ride ever.

"TO SEE THAT ASS ONE MORE TIME!" As we scream that, Alfie and Marcus enter the car. They understand what's happening immediately and join in.

"AND I GOT THIS SEWED UP!" We all yell. We all break out into laughter.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what Jaspar, Zalfie, and Narcus do during a long ass car ride," Zoe says into her camera and then turns it off. She vlogged our singing? That sneaky 'lil bitch. I love Zoe, but she vlogs everything. I mean, I'm kind of becoming a daily vlogger. Although, I haven't vlogged in a while. This trip better put me in a vlogging mood.

Me and Caspar just chill in the backseat, sharing earbuds. This is legit the best car ride ever.

"Aw Jaspar is sharing earbuds. Let me take a picture!" Zoe squeals. I nod and hand her my phone.

I place my head on Caspar's shoulder and smile. I hear her snap the picture. I hold my hand out, to say "give me my freaking phone back". She gets the memo and hands me my phone.