2.2 » Just One Line

Joe's POV

MENTIONS DRUGS

I sit in the back of the club with my cup of water. I see Oli grinding with some girl he just met. What a lad. I look around for Caspar. My eyes finally land on the blonde boy doing shots. I roll my eyes and take another sip of my water.

"1738

I'm like hey, what's up, hello

Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the door.

I just want to chill, got a sack for us to roll.

Married to the money, introduced her to my stove.

Showed her how to whip it now she remix's for low"

It's me and Caspar's song. I smile, and look at the bar for him. He isn't sitting where he used to be. I scan the crowd for his quiff. My eyes land on him. But he's with this blonde slut. And he has a joint in his hand. Why is he doing this?

"Caspar just texted me, saying he's leaving. I think he's going to that chick's apartment," Oli says to me, showing me the text he sent him. I groan and see him leave the club. I place my face in my hands.

What does Caspar think he's doing?

I decided to leave the club early. I know it was kind of douche-y for me to leave Oli alone, but he can handle himself.

I arrive at my empty apartment. Caspar definitely went to that blonde's apartment. I didn't drink at all tonight, so I know I'll remember this night. The night Caspar Lee officially made it clear that he's not interested in me. Yeah, it doesn't add up. Nothing from Inverness adds up to tonight's events. But I can accept the fact that I'm not good enough for him. Nor will I ever be.

-

"Caspar, stop!" I yell at the blonde boy standing on the side of the bridge. He looks over at me, his face stained with tears.

"You don't understand, Joe." His voice echoes. The bridge is dark with no people on it. It's only me and Caspar.

"How do you think I will feel if you kill yourself? How about your mom? Your sister? Josh? Oli?" I ask him, willing myself not to cry. He looks at me, then down at where he would land if he jumps. He makes a movement insinuating that he's going to get down off the bridge.

"I'm sorry." Before I know what's happening, he jumps off the rail. I scream, and run over to where he was standing a second ago. I see his body hit the ground, and I jolt up in my bed.

My face is wet with tears. It was a dream? Maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was God telling me that Caspar is dead.

Fresh tears start forming in my eyes. I can't move my body. I can't speak. All I can do is cry.

For once, nobody is here to calm me down.

I choke out a sob, hot tears spewing out of my eyes. I just sit there and cry my eyes out. I cry because Caspar died in my dream. I cry because Caspar isn't here to make me feel better. I cry because Caspar doesn't love me. I cry because I'm worthless. I cry because I wish I was the slut that Caspar probably banged last night.

Caspar's POV

I fucked Alice last night. And I didn't enjoy one second of it. She is beautiful, but she isn't Joe. But I can't like Joe. I have to be straight, or at least pretend I'm straight.

"Mornin'," Alice says to me from her desk/dresser while I'm laying on her bed alone, not that I'm complaining. She has a vile and a couple single dollar bills.

"What are you doing?" I ask her in curiosity. Alice is kind of a weird girl. She always acts paranoid. For example, last night she had to see my drivers license to make sure I'm really Caspar and not a rapist. When she asked me, she was not joking whatsoever. Also, her eyes always dart around the room for no reason.

"Cutting coke. Want to do a line with me?" she asks me, twirling her hair trying to be seductive. She's asking me do coccaine with her?

I used to do weed with my friends, but I stopped. I never went hardcore. What bad will one line of coke do?

"Yeah, I'll do a line." I get out of her bed and walk over to her. She has a mirror on her dresser, and she's cutting up the coccaine with her credit card. She takes a rolled up dollar bill, leans down, and snorts the drug. She exhales a little bit, letting her shoulders fall down. She looks... relaxed.

I do everything that she just did. I felt the coccaine right away. It hit me like a motherfucking bullet train. I rub my nose, because it felt runny. I feel a wet substance on my nose. I look down at my finger, and I see blood. Alice gives me a tissue and gives me a kiss.

"Don't freak out, babe. It happens to everyone the first time you do coccaine. It'll be fine," Alice assures me. I nod at her and wipe all the blood off my nose. I relax a little bit after that. I let the drug do what it was made to do. I lay on her bed and just relax.

Alice crawls on top of me, and starts kissing me. I kiss back after a few seconds. My hands migrate to her ass. I roll her over so she's under me.

"Are we going to fuck again?" she asks me. I nod. She smiles at me, and bites my lip. I fake smile back and start kissing down her neck. Her hands grab the bottom of my shirt and tug it off of me.

I start feeling her stomach, slowly moving my hands towards her breasts. I really hate myself for saying what I say next.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

-

I walk home in annoyance. And dizziness. I wasn't planning on getting drunk at Alice's house last night. But I was planning on making her my official girlfriend. And now that she is my girlfriend, this plan is one step closer to working. And Joe probably doesn't even like me like that, so it'll all work out in the end.

"Joe?" I call out, wobbling into our apartment. This is probably the worst hangover I've ever had. Even though I had sex through it, it's really annoying me now. I don't think the coccaine has fully worn off yet.

My head is pounding, and everything is spinning. I hear Joe's voice echo through my head. I try to take a step forward, but I collapse to the ground. I let out a pained groan.

"Caspar!" his voice echoes. I see three pairs of blue eyes in front of me. Why is everything doubling?

"Joe..." I say faintly. I feel my body being lifted off of the ground. I feel like barfing right now. I get set on my couch (I think).

"I-I-I'm going to t-throw u-up, J-Joe," I say, leaning my head up. Joe rushes to the kitchen and brings me a bucket. I vomit a couple of times into the bucket. I groan and lean back. Getting a hangover wasn't part of the plan.

a/n hey!!!!!¡! new chapter yayyyy hallelujah!!!!! but alice & Caspar. otp or notp (not otp)? and i can't write smut so im v sorry if it made you uncomfortable. BUT CASPAR DID A LINE OF COKE OMG!!! vote and comment if it was a half decent chapter.