0.3 » FIFA & Pizza

Joe's POV

All I remember is that me and Caspar were racing upstairs to play FIFA. I looked over at him because he was so far behind me. Then, I fell down the stairs. That's all I remember. Nothing else.

I wake up to Caspar Lee hovering over me.

"Caspar..." I say weakly. Caspar cuts me off to him bringing my head to his chest. I wrap my arms around Casp's waist. I'm glad I didn't die. If I did, Caspar would have never known I love him. But I still can't tell him. It will ruin everything.

"Zoe! Alfie!" Caspar yells. Since when have Zoe and Alfie been at our flat? Caspar probably got scared and called Zoe. Zoe is a lifesaver. She's our personal lifeguard. Whenever there is a situation, always call Zoe.

"Broseph!" Zoe yells and hugs me. She hugs me for what feels like ever. When she finally releases me, Alfie comes into view. I'm glad Zoe brought Alfie. Alfie is one of the nicest guys I know.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again, mate," Alfie says and hugs me. And this hug wasn't a 'man hug'. It was a real hug. Like the kind that you wrap your arms around each other, not a pat on the back. Alfie never hugs people like this. He must actually care. That's really sweet.

"I won't," I say when Alfredo releases me. I look at Caspar and smile. Why did I do that? I immediately look down.

Ugh, Joe! You are such an idiot. You seriously do the most idiotic things sometimes. Caspar probably thinks you're some freak. Is that how your trying to impress him? Looking at him, then looking down. Real fucking smooth.

"Do you want us to stay or are you okay?" Zoe asks me. I let out a weird sounding laugh. Why would I laugh like that in front of the love of my life? I have a lot of issues. A lot of unsolvable issues. I need to get my shit together.

"Zoella93629, I'm fine," I say and place a hand on Zoe's shoulder. Zoe lets out a sarcastic laugh. That joke never gets old, for me at least. She hates it, though. That's exactly why I say it.

"I'll let that one go, only because you just fell down the stairs," she says and walks back up the steps, Alfie trailing behind her. I hear the door open and close. They're gone.

"Are you okay? Don't lie to me," Caspar says as we walk upstairs. Notice the word: walk. I won't be running up these stairs for a while. I doubt Caspar will be, either. I think we are both in shock. We've had many races up our stairs before. Nobody has ever gotten hurt. My love for Caspar is becoming dangerous.

Technically, it's not Caspar's fault. It's mine. I do stupid and idiotic things when I'm around him. I try to impress him, but I end up getting hurt. This is what is has come to.

"Yes Caspar. I'm fine. Can we play our game of FIFA now?" I ask Caspar, walking faster then I was before. Not fast enough to fall again. I can't almost die again. Can you imagine how Caspar would take that? He might need a therapist if it happened. Even worse, he might off himself. Nobody would be able to handle that.

"Yeah." I sit on the couch and we start playing FIFA. I love playing FIFA with Caspar because he is completing rubbish at it. I'm not saying I'm perfect at it or anything. I'm saying I'm not shit.

After I beat Caspar in FIFA, I decide to edit me and his video from earlier. Caspar decides to just look through Twitter. He's a Twitter-aholic. I'm not judging him. I'm also a Twitter-aholic. We make a great pair.

"Hey, Marcus uploaded the Boyband video," Caspar says from the desk. I go on YouTube and watch the video. I laugh at myself. I give it a thumbs up. I know Marcus will appreciate it. He loves the thumbs up almost as much as he loves Nimbob.