2.1 » Project I'm Straight

Joe's POV

As Oli said, he was at our apartment the next morning. I don't know why Caspar broke down yesterday, but I knew Oli has never seen something like that before. That's not either of their faults. It's still nice that Oli is checking in on Caspar.

"Hey Casp, how are you doing?" Oli asks him when he comes to our apartment. Me and Caspar were just watching a movie on the couch. We weren't snuggled up like we usually are. Things have been... different recently. There's some sort of ripple in our friendship.

"Better. Thanks for checking in on me. It means a lot," Caspar says to Oli after Oli sits with us on our couch. Oli just nods and we all watch the movie. To be honest, I'm not even paying attention to the movie. I'm still thinking about the kiss.

How can someone kiss you then not remember it the next morning? I know he hit his head when he was with Marcus, but is that really causing short term memory loss? I just really hope I can forget about it and me and Caspar can get back to the way we used to be. I know that it may take some time, but I don't want to lose Casp forever.

A loud knocking on our apartment door interrupted me and my thoughts. Who could that be? Not a lot of people come to our apartment unless invited.

"I'll get it," Oli says and gets off of our couch and walks to the door. Oli is such a good friend that he will answer the door to me and Caspar's apartment.

"It's Zoe and Alfie. They are checking on Caspar because of the head injury thing," Oli says, coming into our living room with Zoe and Alfie trailing behind him. Zoe beams when she sees us, and I lift a hand up and wave.

Do people ever leave me and Caspar alone? Yeah, I understand why they want to checkup on Caspar. But maybe I just want some alone time with Casp. Do people not understand that? I know Zoe knows I love him. Can she take a hint?

"Hey Casp. How are you feeling?" Zoe asks sweetly. She's so nice and bubbly all the time. You can't help but smile when you're around her.

"Better. Are you going to stay?" Caspar asks Zoe.

"Ugh, I wish. Me and Alfie have a meeting to get to. We just wanted to check in," Zoe says, rubbing Caspar's shoulder.

Once they both leave, I start relaxing a bit. I even light a candle.

"We should go to the club tonight," Caspar says to both of us. I look at Caspar, stunned. It takes me a minute to realize that Caspar is serious. Oli looks at me and mouths 'what the fuck?'. I shrug.

"Casp, ar-" Oli starts but he cuts him off.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I need some fun in my life," he says. My eyes get wide. I go to argue with him, but I decide against it.

-

It's 8pm. I tug on a black short sleeve shirt and my black ripped jeans. I slide my vans on and slip into my go to clubbing jacket. I go into Caspar's room, to see him fully ready. He looks so cute in his tight jeans and stripped shirt.

"Ready, Casp?" I say with a fake smile plastered on my face. He nods and we walk over to Oli's house. We walk in comfortable silence. I think about holding his hand, but I never get enough courage to. I know we acted super clingy in Inverness, it's kind of awkward now. He kissed me.

"Hey guys! I'll call the Uber. We're splitting the bill," Oli says. I smile and nod in agreement. I post a quick snapchat selfie and wait for our car to get us.

I hear a beep. We walk down the stairs and get greeted with a black Uber car. I smile, and get in the back seat. I feel a pang in my chest when Caspar gets in the shotgun seat. Oli shrugs and hesitantly sits next to me.

Caspar's POV

The club is crowded. Joe is alone, with a cup of water in his hand. I'm doing shots of tequila.

I thought of a genius plan. This trip to the club is part of it. I do not want to be gay, but I am. Yeah, I have dated girls before. They were all beards. Maybe I do like girls occasionally. But I'm 100% gay for Joseph Sugg.

Fans have been noticing. They can't know I like Joe, or boys for that matter. So I devised a plan. It's called 'Project I'm Straight'. I find a slut in this club. And I make her my official girlfriend. Then, in about five years, I'll quit YouTube. And I'll tell Joe how I feel. Everything else is undetermined.

Genius, right?

I look around the club. I see some girls dancing. Some are grinding. Some are getting drinks. I see this girl in the corner with a huge glass of alcohol in one hand and a joint in the other hand. Perfect.

I ruff up my hair and walk over to her. "Hey, can I have a hit?" I ask. She nods and passes me the joint. I breathe in and exhale a bunch of smoke. It's been five years since I smoked a joint. I got to admit, it feels pretty damn nice.

"I'm Alice," she says, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. I fake-smile, and tell her my name.

"Hey, aren't you a YouTube star or something?" she asks. I nod and take another hit of the joint. I feel the marijuana effecting my mind.

"Want to get out of here?" I ask. She nods, and I text Oli telling him I'm leaving. I call an Uber, and she tells me we're going to her place.

I can't believe I'm actually going to fuck a complete stranger.

a/n hey guys! THINGS HAVE TAKEN A TURN!! i've had this idea for so long. I have the rest of the fanfic planned out. you're in for a treat. and btw i have a concussion so yeah my life's going gr8 ;)