1.4 » Zalfie Fight

Joe's POV

After Caspar posted the picture of him and his fan, we walked back to the house. It was a pretty far walk, but I didn't mind at all. Me and Caspar just talked the whole way.

Caspar crashes on the couch the second we walk into the house. Surprisingly, nobody was in the living room. I go take a look around the house. Marcus and Niomi are napping together in their room.

I look around for Alfie and Zoe. I heard shouting from their room. I decided to walk back to the living room. I'm sure whatever Alfie and Zoe are fighting about will be cleared up very soon. I don't need to get involved.

"Alfie and Zoe fighting?" Caspar asks me, putting American Horror Story on for us to watch. I crash next to him and nod.

"It's probably nothing," I say and Caspar agrees. I am kind of worried because if they break up, it's going to be hell. Zoe will get hate. Alfie will get hate. The fandom won't take this breakup lightly. Us, their friends/family, won't take it lightly.

Caspar starts having a coughing fit. I scoot closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I think I might have a cold," Caspar says. "I don't want to get you sick."

"Casp, it's probably nothing. It's probably not even a cold." I was lying, but Caspar couldn't tell. I wanted to stay close to him, so I told a small lie.

"True," Caspar replies and puts an arm around my waist.

When Zoe comes in the living room, tears are streaming down her face. Her mascara is running and her hand is smeared with black. I jump out of Caspar's arms (I didn't want to but I had to) and run over to Zoe.

"Zoe, what happened?" I ask, pulling her into a hug. She starts crying. I feel Caspar come over. I can tell by his heavy breathing.

"I said stuff. He said stuff. I think I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight," Zoe says, crying. I hear Caspar mutter something and start walking to Zoe and Alfie's room. I grab his hand. He looks over at me and I shake my head. Caspar sighs, and walks back over to me.

"Thank you, Casp," I say quietly. He just smiles at me.

"Zo-" I hear someone new enter the room. It was Alfie. I look over at him, and his face is stained with tears. Zoe squirms out of my grip and walks over to Alfie. I grab Caspar's wrist, so he will keep his cool.

"Can we just sleep and talk about this in the morning?" Alfie asks Zoe, scratching his head. It's 5 pm, neither of them are going to sleep.

"No, Alfie. I want to spend time with my brother and Caspar. Just film a video or something. Watch TV, in "our" room," Zoe states, turning towards us and sitting on the couch. I notice that Alfie has tears in his eyes. I mouth "just go" to him. He obeys me.

Me and Caspar sit on opposite sides of Zoe, who is browsing Netflix. Caspar starts coughing again.

"Casp, you okay?" Zoe asks him, patting his back. He stops coughing after a few seconds.

"The real question is are you okay?" Caspar says. Zoe sighs. I doubt she's going to tell us what happened. That's her and Alfie's business.

"Not really, but I will be. And I don't want to talk about it so can we just watch Clueless and forget that ever happened?" Zoe asks, clicking the
remote. The intro to Clueless starts playing and I slouch in the couch. I wish I was sitting next to Caspar.

"Joe, I'm getting food. Want anything?" Caspar asks me. A lightbulb goes off in my head.

"I'll come with you," I say, practically leaping out of the couch. Then, I see Zoe. Caspar does too.

"What do we do with her?" Caspar mouths to me, pointing at Zoe. I hold up a finger and walk to Marcus and Niomi's room. I open the door, and am surprised to see that they are awake.

"We heard Zoe and Alfie fighting and we figured we better stay in here," Niomi says. I can see where their heads were. I wouldn't want to disrupt the fight either.

"Me and Caspar are going to get food. Keep Zoe company. She was really upset," I demand, a little more harsh then I wanted. Marcus and Niomi obey my orders. Was I too controlling?

"Let's go Casp!" I say, practically dragging his arm to our van. He goes to the drivers seat, and I sit next to him. I don't say a word about Zoe and Alfie's fight.

"McDonalds? We deserve it," Caspar states. I smile and agree with it. I call everyone, including Alfie even though I didn't really want to, and got their orders. Marcus also said that Zoe is feeling better, which made me very happy.

Once we get back to the house with the McDonald's, Alfie and Zoe are sitting as far away from each other as possible. Me and Caspar make our presence known by yelling the words, "we're here". Everyone turns their heads towards us. Zoe runs over to us and takes the bags out of our hands.

After we eat our food, we decide we better go to sleep. It's been a long day for all of us.

Caspar takes his shirt off and I can't help but look at his abs. I turn away immediately and change into joggers, keeping my tank top on.

I climb under the covers. I turn away from where Caspar is sleeping and shut my eyes.

"Ahem," Caspar says, clearing his throat. I smile, pleased that he noticed we weren't cuddling. I turn over to him. Right before I'm about to cuddle with him, he starts coughing.

"Casp, I honestly think you have a cold. It's a bad one, too. I'll give you space tonight," I say to Caspar, turning to face the wall again. I hear Caspar scoff, but he doesn't object.

With that, I drift off to sleep.

a/n HEYYO!!! 1.88k READS???? WHATTTTTT THATS CRAZY OMG THANKS SO MUCH ILY SM!!! follow my instagram @xo.jaspar if u wanna see me post about Made In The AM and Purpose (kind of hahah)