1.2 » Research

Joe's POV

[Day Three Of Inverness]

I just keep remembering me and Caspar's night. It was one of the best nights ever. Everything we did. All of our problems were put on pause. The rest of the world didn't exist. It was just me and Caspar.

When I wake up, I'm laying on someone's chest. Caspar's. I can tell because of his muscles. His arms are wrapped around me. His hands are on my lower back. We are still on the couch. Caspar is fast asleep. I smile at how cute his hair is when it's not in its usual quiff.

I decide to get the remote and watch some Netflix. I stretch my arms out so I don't have to get out of Caspar's arms. Once the mission has been completed, I started scrolling through our instant queue.

"Whatcha watching?" Zoe says and sits down next to me. Her hair is bigger then my feet right now.

"You might want to brush your hair. And I don't know yet," I reply. She rolls her eyes and goes into the bathroom.

"I decided to watch Mean Girls. I mean, who doesn't like Mean Girls? This movie is iconic," I tell her when she comes back in the room with her hair brushed. She nods and smiles. Me and Zoe love Mean Girls.

"You guys are so cute. Can you make a move yet?" Zoe asks me, poking my shoulder. When she said you guys, I got confused for a second. I realized who she meant when I snuggles deeper into Caspar's chest. I sigh heavily. He's asleep. He won't know. I move my head up and kiss his cheek.

"Awe," Zoe says and claps. I shush her. She is being very loud. Caspar deserves a good nights sleep. I can't ruin it for him. I burry my face in his chest because of how red my face probably is.

"I have a few questions, though," she says, giving me the smile she uses when she wants to know information.

"Ask away," I say. Even if I didn't say ask away, she would have started asking her questions. That's just the type of person she is.

"I heard you and Caspar come home last night. What were you two up to?" she asks me, raising her eyebrows to make it more dramatic. I can't help but smile as the memories rush into my mind.

"We went on an adventure. We went to Ice Cream Kings and ate the Big Mama. Then we went to Starbucks. Caspar told the cashier our names were Thing One and Thing Two. It was so cute, Zoe! Then we came here and ate raw cookie dough and watched Netflix," I explain to her, smiling the whole time. Zoe gasps and smiles at me.

"So I was watching Caspar's new video and I decided to reply to some comments. There was a comment that caught my eye. It said: look how Caspar looks at joe 4:27. So I went to that time and he looks at me in a lovesick way. He looked so into what he was looking at. That's when I realized Casp might like me. So can you help me collect more evidence?" I ramble to Zoe. I feel bad for Zoe, getting involved in Caspar and I's relationship.

"Of course! Let me grab my laptop. We are going to watch all the Jaspar collabs and vlogs ever made!" Zoe says and smiles. She rushes into her room and comes out a moment later with her laptop.

"Let's get started," I say and go to google. I type in: signs a guy likes you. This is what came up:

He'll make time for you no matter what

He'll find excuses for you two to be together

He'll touch you (innocently)

He'll look at you like you're the only thing on the planet

Sometimes when you two are together he'll space out

With this new information, I go through my vlogs first. I know the names of the ones Caspar is in.

After about an hour of investigating, we had some evidence. In some of my vlogs, you notice Caspar just deep in though. Completely spaced out. I know that doesn't prove much. I also thought about some memories we have. One time during a collab with Jim and Oli, he rested his head on my shoulder. He does that all the time, but I remember saying "Caspar" about five times until he heard me.

We also gathered clips of vlogs when he'll pull me to the side just so me and him can be alone. We always act stupid when we are alone together, but it's amazing. I love acting like a complete idiot with him.

We have one clip of Caspar moving his hand closer to mine, like he wanted to hold it, then jerking it back to his lap.

We gathered some clips of him just wrapping his arm around my waist.

How did I not notice any of these stuff before? That's why he never really made a move. I took all his signs as casually things and never did anything back. I'm such a fool.

"So, are you going to make a real move?" Zoe asks me.

"No," I say a little too quickly.

-

"I'm not feeling too well. I'm going to go lay down for a little bit," Caspar announces.

"Okay," I reply casually. I'm a lot more worried then I'm leading on. Me and Caspar had an amazing night last night. Ever since he woke up, he seemed sad. He just isn't himself right now.

"Is Caspar okay?" Zoe asks me quietly.

"I don't know. I wouldn't press it, he'll just get mad," I say to Zoe.

a/n hi. sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense. comment what doesn't make sense and i'll clear it up😃😃 vote if you liked this chappie even tho it's short :)