0.1 » Tickle Fight

Caspar's POV

"Joseph Sugg!" I yell as he tickles me. I start laughing until I can't breathe. Me and Joe have tickle fights all the time. At the most random times, Joe will start tickling me. Like today.

It was just an ordinary evening. We were just chilling on the couch, watching a movie. Until, Joseph Sugg decided to start a ticket fight. I'm not going down easily.

I scream again, trying to defend myself against the fingers of Joe Sugg. I try my own tactic. I jump on top of Joe, tickling his stomach. He bursts out laughing. He tries to fend off my fingers. As he's trying to do that, he's holding his stomach.

"How does it feel?" I ask him, continuing to tickle him. His face turns red from laughing so hard. I stop tickling him for a minute, just to let him catch his breath. I'm too nice sometimes.

Once he is able to breathe again, he groans very loudly. I decide to mock him, and do an exaggerated groan. He looks at me, and I smile.

"Truce?" he offers, holding his hand out. I sigh loudly. Joe gives me his puppy dog eyes. Now I'm groaning again. How could I say no to his beautiful eyes?

"I hate you," I say and shake his hand. His lips curve into a smile. I'm still on top of Joe. I doubt Joe likes it.

This may sound creepy, but I didn't want to get off of Joe. I've been trying to deny the fact that I'm in love with Joe Sugg for over two weeks. It's just undeniable.

The sad part is that I'm convinced he doesn't love me back. Why would he? I'm ugly. I'm way too tall. My accent is dumb. I can't sing. My impressions suck. I don't have any talents. I'm a failure.

But Joe. He has an amazing voice. I love hearing him sing. He can do so many accurate impressions. His dance moves aren't that bad. His hair is amazing. He has a fucking twelve pack. His eyes are so gorgeous. He's everything I'm not. Especially successful.

He's the whole package. I'm not. So I guess that's why I'm so convinced he doesn't love me back.

"I have an idea. If you want, we can film it," Joe says, interrupting me from my thoughts. I truly have a lot of self hatred. I've always been this way, and that's the sad thing. I have never been 100% happy with myself. I was either too short, or too tall. I was either too smart or not Mary enough. I was never enough enough for myself, but that's okay. Nobody ever got hurt hating themselves, right?

"Okay. I need to film a video anyways. Tell me your idea," I say, genuinely interested in his idea. That's another fabulous thing about him. He is so original (YouTube-wise). I, on the other hand, am not. Like he said, I always do Q&A's. That's unoriginal. The only original idea I thought of was brain freeze.

"We just sing. Like not real singing, just fun singing. It will be fun to film and possibly funny to watch," Joe says. My mood goes from happy-but-hating-myself to excited. Then, I think about my singing voice, my terrible singing voice. I sound like a whale that is dying a slow and painful death. It's not a pleasant sound.

"Can we invite Alfie, Marcus and Jim? Kind of like a YouTube Boyband reunited video?" I ask Joe. He looks a little bit disappointed, like he just wanted it to be me and him. I'm just very insecure about my voice. It would be a lot better if the rest of the band came. My voice would be
hidden behind theirs.

Joe inhales before he answers. "Yeah, of course. That would be very fun." I don't believe him one bit. He's obviously not telling me everything. Why would he keep anything from me. We're best mates, we tell each other everything.

"I'll text Marcus and Alfie. You'll text Jim," I say, already typing away. He laughs, then grabs his phone out of his pocket. I text Alfie first, because Alfie actually answers my text messages.

Me: Hey mate

I sigh. I don't know if it's just me, but I hate waiting to get a reply. I love people that text back instantly. I'm that kind of person. Joe takes forever to answer my texts. It's probably because he doesn't want to talk to me. I don't blame him.

"Jim is on his way." I turn my head towards Joe. Joe is smirking because he knows I hate waiting. He is also rubbing it in that he got a reply before me.

"Can you text Marcus? I can't text two people at once," I ask Joe. He laughs, then nods his head. I smile then my eyes dart back to my phone. I see Alfie's name on the screen. It's about time. Alfie needs to up his texting game.

Alfie: What up?

Me: Come over. Me & Joe are going to film a Boyband reunited video

Alfie: On my way. I'm bringing Zoe

Me: Cool

"Marcus is coming," Joe says while smiling. I don't know why. I just looked over at him and he was smiling. He's probably happy for the Boyband to be reunited. He's the only one that can sing in the band.

"So is Alfie. He's bringing Zoe," I say to him. He looks disappointed for a second. Maybe even sad. I know how to fix this.

"It's going to take a while for them to get here. Let's film," I say. Joe looks up at me and smiles. I knew he wanted to film a Jaspar video.

I'm not going to flatter myself or fill myself with false hope. Joe and I have been friends for a while. He enjoys filming videos with his friend. Keyword: friend. He sees me as a friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. I mean, I should be thankful. But I want more.

"Let's do the electric shock ball challenge," Joe says, already walking downstairs. I groan and follow him.

"The shock ball?" I ask. He says 'yeah' and grabs his dumb shock ball. I've never done it with Joe. In fact, I've never done it before. I heard it's painful. I've seen Joe do it with other YouTubers.

Something tells me I'm going to embarrass myself in front of Joe. Maybe over-exaggerate. I don't want to look like a fool in front of Joe.

I agreed to do the video. He was happy. As long as Joe's happy, so am I. We filmed the video.

By the end of the video, me and Joe were practically crying from laughing so hard. Yeah, the shock hurt. But Joe making up jokes about it and impersonating me made up for it.

"You did good," Joe said after we filmed the video. He already is editing it. This guy is very impatient. He likes to edit and film during a one hour period.

"Thanks. Same to you."

I hear a knock on our flat door. I mumble something about getting the door as I walk upstairs. I open the door and low and behold, Zoe and Alfie are standing there.

"Come in," I say. They step in and we all go to Joe.

-

"Bye guys," Joe says, practically kicking out Marcus, Jim, Zoe and Alfie. We exchange goodbyes and they leave. Joe stomps downstairs to his room.

Now I know something is up. He was rude to his best friends. He's never rude. Him and Jim are the nicest people I know. They are so cheerful. This isn't the Joe I fell in love with. I need to know what's wrong.

a/n hey guys. it's my first fanfic. i love jaspar so much that i'm writing about it. if you like it so far, it would mean the world for you to vote. maybe even comment. i love you♥️