22

A T H I G H S C H O O L

When I got there I went straight into the Senior Company dressing room I saw Maddy, Bailey and Kat in there getting into their nice outfits for before the recital starts.

Maddy was wearing a black peplum top with a white skater skirt and blue high heels, Kat was wearing a black lace corset top with high waisted light wash skinny jeans and with pumps, and Bailey was wearing a red flowy lace dress and pink pumps.

I got a phone call from Kian once I set my stuff down.

K-Kian M- Mandy

K-Hey babe

M-hey what's up?

K- how about you come to the lobby every one wants to see you

M- okay see you in a sec

I hung up and set my phone downI walked through the back hallway of the school turned left then turned right then left and saw all my family and friends in the lobby they were all talking among themselves its nice to know they're all getting along. I walked up to them "Hey everyone." I say

They all stop talking and look at me "Aww you look adorable." said about everyone "You look like a mature adult."My aunt said "Thank you" I say Carli came up to me and pinched my cheeks "Aww our little Mandy is growing up so fast." She says in a baby voice. I swat her hands away "Bish wtf? Get your grummy hands off me." I laughed

"Do you guys need help finding your seats?" They all shook their heads vigorously I took my dad's ticket out of his hand J 1-30 K 1-14 "Damn we needed two rows well okay then."I said and lead them to their seats my family got the full row and the group got the 1-14 row they all picked their seats and sat down when Kian was about to sit down I say "Kian can I talk to you for a minute please?"

"U-um sure." He follows me to the side door by the side there sitting on "Okay I know you have never seen me dance before but I may me doing some things you don't like okay and please don't get mad." I said worried "What are you talking about? Is it something in a dance I won't like?" I nodded looking at the floor "Well what do you do in your dance." He asked scared

"There is a lot of inappropriate dancing but Ipromise there is nothing going on with anyone, I'm sorry" I reassure him "Okay I trust you, and if your telling me not to worry then I won't. I believe you 100%" He says truthfully. "Thank y-" I got cut off by Kat "Mandy come on they need you back stage." She said "I'll be right there." I say

"I got to go." I kiss him he pulled me back and said " Good*kiss *Luck*kiss* Babe * kiss." We pull away and I walk to the side steps that are of the stage and go through the curtains onto the stage. All the teachers were given flowers then so were the student teachers. We walked on the stage the more official teachers in the first curtain then the student teacher in the second I was in the second curtain. The lady announcer starts saying how we all worked hard and blah blah blah.

"Now the teachers and student teachers for teaching our talented young ones." they pulled away the front curtain and showed all the teachers she started saying their names and screams were heard for each name then they walked off "Now for our student teachers." they pulled the curtain back and me and my friends are exposed to the light shining on our faces.

"Bailey Prior." she stepped forward and waved and people were screaming "Kat Rodriguez " she walked forward and winked and stepped back " Madison Scott" she stepped forward and bowed when she stepped back I looked at her and laughed "last but not least Mandy Ashwood." She said I stepped forward and all my family and friends were screaming and my friends from dance sitting down in the audience I waved and walked back "Kill it tonight girls!" The announcer said "We will." Said Kat, we then walked off stage.

When we got off we walked behind the curtains to the senior company dressing room I got my What's the Move dance (Outfit; black cropped tank, army green drop crotch pants and all black high top converse)

There is about thirteen people for this dance. I ran towards the stage and got into position. The curtain rose and Janelle our choreographer was in this dance for a split second " Let's go from the top!" She yelled and ran away. Once we did out dance which was great. We ran off stage and

After our Dance i got changed into my hip hop one to Drop that Kitty . When I was done changing my dance class of little girls are going on stage before me and let me tell you that was adorable we they went out everyone went 'aww' they messed up a bit but i don't care cause that is what makes the little kid ones so cute.

Ithen went out stage with Liz, Maddy,Kat, Bailey and Nor. I was wearing a gray muscle tee, denim short overalls and black converse from my last dance.

I did a bunch of flips onto the stage and did the dance first then Liz and Kat did flips on stage and joined me and then Bailey and Maddy did flips too and we were in a big triangle formation. The crowd was going crazy, when I first ran on stage Nor yelled "Work it." We then ran off stage

Next I got dressed in leather leggings and a bar code looking muscle tee for one of my solos, I ran on stage and did my dance. I ended my dance by doing a back flip into the splits and everyone went wild.

I ran back stage for my dance after this tap group and jazz group, then it was my friends Gabe and Kenneth . It was a white t-shirt, blue Adidas jacket, light blue wash jeans and Adidas superstars. I ran out the side doors by where my family sat and ran in the middle isle and sat next to Kian on the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" "Watching the dances." I pointed towards the stage . Once Gabe and Kenneth got on stage I stood up and yelled "Work it babes" Then they started their dance that I choreographed. the crowd was going crazy and the guy(o2lboys) sat looking confused.

Even my family and friends were hyped.

I ran back stage and got ready for my Barbie dance, I got on stage and did my tutting dance and the crowd wasn't expecting this.

****

****

I was back stage and I saw Kat in a Moschino tight crop top, light wash jeans and white converse. Madison was in a red cropped hoodie, blue jeans and red vans, Bailey was in a white tank, black ripped shorts, and a long grey cardigan and high tops converse, I was wearing a cropped black peter pan collar which was white, really ripped black shorts and superstars.

After the Adult tap was done we walked out on stage with no blackout without music with Me in the left front, Kat right Front, Bailey right back and Maddy left back but we were jagged so you can see us all we held out hands together in front of us with our heads down low then the music started and we were thrusting, jumping, sliding, and a bunch of other stuff Liz being Liz screamed "WORK IS BITCHES!!" but she meant it in a good.

When ever some one yells out something to us while we are dancing, adrenaline runs through our veins faster and we get even more into the dance, and we feel confident enough to be on this stage.