3

All there faces had tear stains on them, even mine but Kians face was the worst.He got up, say on the bed next to me, pulled me into his lap and whispered sweet nothings in my ear while I cried in his shoulder.

"It's hard." I say above a whisper "Guys can you give us a minute or two?" Kian's strained voice asked, they all left my room after giving me a hug.

He sat me down next to him, we were silent for a few moments before he spole " I know what it's like. To feel like you're in the dark, I know you're in a dark place right now you feel like you're hopeless like you're trapped in a box and can't get out, but let me tell you."

He took my right hand " It will get better soon , you just gotta let people in and help you out so you don't get worse. believe me. I know how worse people can get" he said " It's okay to be a glow stick, sometimes we need to break before we shine."

"How long have you had depression?" He asked "Four years" I say. "How did - How did you deal with the pain?" He probably know already. I got up and took a pair of spandex and sweats. I took off my jeans and out on my spandex.

The cuts were long, there were alot. Some were fresh from a few weeks ago while others were more faded. I took my sweats and wadded them up in my hand , I twisted the knob and walked out.

I stood in front of Kian with my head looking at the floor, tears were building up. I closed my eyes, I felt a tear drop to the floor.

I heard the squeak of my bed, indicating that he got up. I opened my eyes and say him knelt in front of my kissing scars.

At this point I started to bawl, so hard. He got up off his knees stood up, his 6 foot figured towered over my 5'3 figure easily.

"You are art, scars, freckles, stretch marks, dents, scratches, anything and everything about you is art. You should realize that you are a true work of art, a master piece." He says

I silently cry because of how that touched my heart

"I love you." He says