12

Mandy's pov

When I woke up the sun blinded my eyes to another extreme. I sat up and was pulled back down by Kian's strong arms. He groaned, I laughed "What are you laughing at princess?" He asked in his raspy morning voice.

"Nothing." I tried playing it off cool but failed "Mmhm" He murmered. I stood up and held both my hands out to Kian "Come on get up." I said "Make me." He teased "You won't get any kisses or cuddles for three days. " I smirked.

Right when I said that he shoot right up and got dressed before I even blinked he wore a dark blue T-shirt and black skinny jeans ripped at the knees and his black low rise converse and a snapback.

"What the- you know what whatever." I said.

I went and grabbed on of Kians hoodies and put on black high waisted ripped shorts and my black high top vans . I left my hair in its wave, brushed teeth and put on my mascara,eyeliner, and cover-up.

Kian and I went and woke up all the boys screaming and banging on the doors that there was food upstairs.

When they were all dressed we went upstairs, Kian carrying me on his back.

When we entered the kitchen my Aunt Dawn, Uncle Ron and my Dad were cooking breakfast while everyone else was either playing videos games, on there phone, reading, or outside early in the morning (9:00am).

"Morning guys how'd you sleep." My aunt asked "Good." We all said in unison, I jumped off Kians back.

I looked at my dad and he looked at me when he saw me glance I looked back down, He sighed.

"Mandy can I speak with you?" He asked, I nodded I followed him into the hallway while the boys were distracted by my aunt and uncle asking them questions.

"Hey listen Mandy I'm sorry I did that I have just been so worked up lately with what happened to my foot and then when I called your mom the other day to see how she was doing It was. Guy who answers the phone and I heard your mother in the background. So what I'm saying is I think mom is cheating on me and if she is I will get a divorce" he said while shedding a few tears

I whiped his tears away and gave him a big hug "It's okay dad, it's okay" I cooed. After our hug separated I stepped back with tears running down my face. "Excuse me." I said running passed the boys. I ran down the stairs into my room.

I should have guessed, I should have know, I felt like I did. When she went to those 'work meetings' I saw a guy drop her off. I was confused, anger, hurt.

"Babe? Can I come in?" Kian asked kicking on the door, I jumped it of bed unlocked it and jumped back in bed again face first into a pillow.

"Babe what happend?" He asked, I muttered uncoherent words from my mouth. "What?" I sat up and looked at him

He sat in front of me with his right leg under his butt and his left leg hanging off the bed. "Baby what happened?" He said quietly stroking my cheek with his left hand. "My dad said that whenhe called my house *sniff* he heard a guy with my mom." I cried

At this point I just was crying wildly I leaned into Kians lap crying.

I crawled into his lap wrapping my self around him with his arms tight around me kissing my cheek or neck often and Kian tracing letters in my back

I settled down after a while though.

Kian got up with me wrapped around him went into the bathroom and set me on the counter and gave me a box of tissues pouting his lips. I laughed. "You're really cute." I say whiping my tears away.

"I know." He laughed "cocky much." I whispered "What was that?" He smirked his arms coming closer to me wrapping around men"Nothing." I laughed "Oh it was something." He picked me up.

I started squealing "Put me down." I laughed, he tossed me onto my bed and started tickiling me "No, stop you win." I screamed "There you go now my baby's happy." He smiled

"I'm always happy with you, you big goof." I leaned into to kiss his lips, they connected and I was very happy. "I love you."I said "I love you too baby." Kian said hugging me.

(Lowkey that would be such a fucking cute picture aww)