42

I can officially say I have been in California a month and in that month it was me and Kians one year anniversary, we went out to dinner and he took me on a horse carriage ride, and during that ride he gave me a promise ring. And when we came back to my apartment let me just say what happens in an apartment stays in an apartment.

Right now I'm going through a box that I had ever since the begging of highschool. I took the lid off and inside the vans shoe box was filled with notes me and my friends passed to each other, Polaroids from senior year, little drawings I did on my black pages of my note book, memorable things like a pair of nerd glasses, and a bow toe from freshman year when me and all my friends were all nerds for Halloween.

Bandanas and necklaces and the face paint in the colors, white, red and blue from all the football games we had and a pink bandanna too from the breast cancer football game.

I laid them all out on my white comfter of my bed, all the Polaroids in one pile, notes in another, stuff from the game in one pile all the movie tickets we went to in one pile.

I took a picture of it a posted it on instagram with a filter, and captioned it with : Highschool Memories

I then started to hand all the Polaroids on the wall right next to my mirror which is above my dresser, and that wall where I hung them, is next to the bedroom door.

I then put the bow tie and glasses on my dresser and the notes I hung on my wall on the other side of the mirror.

In my room my walls are a cream color, my dresser is white, my bed frame is black and the pillow cases are black with words that say : dancer , dreamer

My sheets are black and my comfter is white, to the right of my bed I have a white table and then a small black lamp on top of it with a little bowl that holds all of my rings in it.

Then past that is my window and the window has a little seat thing where you can sit down and look out and around outside, and my curtains are black sheer.

I have two black pillow on the seat and a white fuzzy blanket there also. And I have a white/blue tinted string lights hanging around the window frame.I also have a white tall lamp and a fuzzy chair in the corner

On the left side of my bed I have my other bed side table with another black lamp on it , and on the bottom of the table is where I have a fee books I like : the falut in our stars, Connors book, Tyler Oakley's book, the book speak I read in the 9th grade as a freshmen, and the divergent series.

And then my closet which is just to full mirrors from the floor to the celeieng and in my closet I have all my clothes, well most and my shoes. And then to the right of my closet I have this part of my room where the wall goes back so there is this little place where I have a cork board on the wall where I have more Polaroids, some dead flowers I have taped on there, notes that my friends wrote me before I left and what our friend ship means to them.

I then have a picture that Kian took of me and my dad hung on my board and I have one of all of my friends in a group hug that Kian took. And a note a picture kian wrote and gave to me on our anniversary.

After I put the things on my wall I felt a sudden urge to to puke. I ran into my bathroom across the hall and threw my self towards the toilet.

I guess I shouldn't have drank that expired milk.

I got a text earlier from trevor saying that kian and jc were throwing a party at their house. Well i got the text in a big ass group chat.

I got ready in a black ruffled off the shoulder cropped top, blue jeans with a thick black belt, and white shoes.

I drove all the way to their house and parked my car.

On the outside of their house you could here the music blaring so loud, red solo cups on the front yard.

A very very drunk couple making out soon to be fucking on the front lawn.
I'm suprised that the cops aren't here yet. Or have been here yet.

I walked into the house and see a bunch of fucking people. Like more than my whole graduating class.

I see strobe lights and the dj set up from where I am. I feel like I might go lay down in Kians room sometime later tonight.

I also see so much smoke, it smells like cigarettes and Marijuana. Trust me I tried them junior year. It also has a really intense strong smell of alchol in the air.

I run into Trevor when i see him in the kitchen "Hey trevy." I say "OH MY GOD MY BITCH IS HERE." He says he looks like he took a drink or two or some strong alchol.

" Where are the other guys." I yell over the music "Follow me." I follow him to the back yard pool area.

I see the guys plus Kian chilling in a corner by the pool. "GUYS MY BITCH IS HERE." Trevor says I laugh and all the guys look over.

"Hey guys." I say to them