6

I went upstairs got a bowl of cereal and got a water, came back into my room to start cleaning it. I had music playing while I was eating.

My room was really messy with my bed all messed up, a bunch of empty water bottles and arizona cans, candy wrappers everywhere,  popcorn spilled on my floor, clothes all over my room, my makeup out and melted whipped cream on mirror.

The boys and I  have been having movie nights lately and they decided to put whipped cream on my mirror? I don't know there weird.

( I actually found a whipped cream bottle my sister threw in my room and put the nirvana logo on my wall. True story. Then it melted all over my lyric wall)

After I was eating I put the bowl and spoon upstairs and went into the tiny hall closet and got a bunch of cleaning shit.

Garbage bags, towel, cleaning sprays, air freshener etc.

I changed the playlist I was on to my into playlist, I have two into playlists one that says into , the other into ( not emo). The other one being my emo music

Bring me the Horizon was playing True Friends, while I was picking up all my clothes putting them in my hamper or in my closet on a hanger.

I cleaned my mirrior off, I put all the bottles, cans and wrappers in a garbage bag. I put it in the garbage can and walked back to my room. I made my bed and organized my shelf's and other things in my room. I opened my slidingdoor letting the smell of chemicals go out

My room was now clean after putting the finishing touches on it, after that I went on twitter, snapchat and vine on my ipod.

I saw Kian made a new snapchat last night samebworh the other guys, I watched theirs first and laughed my ass off.

After I watched theirs I watched my friends from back home then I watched Kians, he took a picture of my sleeping with his arms around me and put the words ' MY WORLD ❤'

"Aww thats so cute." I say to myself , I felt arms wrap around my waist "Just like you."Kian said I started blushing alot " You're really cute and cheesy." I told him" I know it's a perk." He said proudly, I laughed and hit his arm.

We stayed standing in scilence moving back and forth a bit before I checked the time which read 10:15 "Ready to go?" I ask "Yeah." he replied in a whisper tone.

We walked down the hall, past the two black suv's in the grage and then past four more cars in the drive way till we got to mine. Which was a black jeep. I had my wallet thing around my wrist which had my lisence and a bunch of gift cards and money.

We were walking with Kian wrapped around my backside which I thought was adorable.

I got in the drivers side,  Kian got in the passenger side, I started the car pulled out of the drive way down the road, " Will you tell me where were going?'' Kian whined

"we're going to my favorite place in the world." I  simply say, I  continued to drive for 15 minutes with soft instrumental music playing in the background .