28

"What are you doing here?" I ask him still in his arms

"I wanted to come apologize in person becasue I felt like it meant more." He explained

"There is no need to apologize." I tell him

"No. I need too. I've been such a shitty boyfriend, not caring about you or your mental state and health. I want to help you with any thing and everything." He confessed I saw a single tear roll down his face then another one.

I wiped them away " Baby what's  is wrong?" I asked

"I'm such a bad boyfriend" he muttered

Third person

Mandy jumped down my from Kian's arms, "Let's  go inside." She pulled his hand inside and left his luggage on her porch  to get later.

"SQUAD GET OUT." She yelled to all her friends

"Why?" Carli shouted coming down the stairs with everyone else.

"Becasue I said so, now leave." Mandy said "Bye I love you guys." She said and gave them all a hug.

" Go sot on the couch, do you want anything to drink?" Mandy asked

" No thanks babe." He answered her smiling as he sat on the couch and got comfy.

Mandy walked into the kitchen and made herself a cup of Lemon Zinger tea.

While she is waiting for the water to be done heating up in the microwave, she was thinking why Kian was here.
Why he called himself a bad boyfriend. Why he was crying and so concerned  about her.  She understands he loves her and cares for her but, this moment he is caring about her alot. She sighed.

Kian was in the other room thinking about how this whole conversation  would go, would the break up in the end. Would they be happier  in the end and cuddle while watching a movie.

He sighed as he heard her walk into the room and sit on the couch next to him with her legs thrown over his lap.

"Babe, are you gonna tell me why, you came all the way to Michigan to talk to me in person?" She played with his hair combing her fingers threw them slowly.

"It's just, I feel like I'm  letting you down as a boyfriend. Like I'm put up to certian expectations. I feel so bad also about the dance thing.  It's your future and health that i should be worried about, and not a great opportunity. I'm really sorry baby, I  love you so much." He confessed

She sighed still running her fingers through his blonde hair with brown roots.

"I love you so much to babe." She nuzzled her face in his neck "I'm  sorry I made you feel that way. I didn't  mean for you to try to live up to certian expectations. " She tells him

"How about we go upstairs and watch a movie." She suggested.

Kian suddenly had a smirk on his face, he leaped over  and started tilicking her. "Stop you bitch" she laughed

Once he let go, she booked it towards her room with him chasing after her. She ran and jumped on her bed. Kian following after her.

Laying on her " Babe, I also have another question." Kian asked looking straight into her hazel eyes.

"Did you ever you know, self harm since..." He trailed off. Her eyes glanced every where else in her room besides his eyes.

He sighed "So I'm  taking that as a yes? " she gulped and nodded "I'm  not mad at you, i care for you and if you ever need to call me. Even if im in a meeting. I am always here. So are the guys and your friends too. We all love you. I love you." He sang

"Can I see them?" He asked
He moved off of her as she started to pull her leggings off of her  she changed into before she went downstairs to her friends earlier.

She pulled the legging on her left fown to mid thigh and there were eight new fresh cuts from the few nights before and a few from before school today making it a total of fourteen.

Kian leaned his head down and oissed each scars and started making his way up her, pulling her shirt up slighty kissing all the way up to the bottom of her bra.

He started sucking making a hickey, her first hickey.

He trailed his lips down more and made more. This is a new step in their relationship they both thought.

I love him she thought

I love her he thought