13

Mandy's pov

We went upstairs into the kitchen after fixing my face again "So what's for breakfast." I asked anyone who was cooking "Pancakes, waffles, french toast, bacon, eggs, lemomade, oj,and knowing you really don't like breakfast I made double chocolate chip muffins for you." My aunt said.

"Tonight you are going to tell me and the girls about last night." She whispered in my ear, I nodded. I looked around and noticed how there were only 8 girls here and about 22 boys god we need more girls here.

And its not fair how Trevor can bring his friends here and I can't.

"Some are eating outside on the deck and patio and boat and some are eating inside " Uncle Ron said

"Alright everybody get your food then go somewhere to eat it, Devin, Jacob turn off the PlayStation and come get food."Myy cousin's who are my age are addicted to playing video games.

They both groaned "Oh quiet."My Aunt Vicki hit them both on the back of the head. I laughed quietly. I walked into the living room while everyone was getting there food I'm not about to wait in line for food.

Besides my muffins are still in the oven, I turned on Chicago Fire it is my all time (low ) favorite show.

Once everyone was done getting there food I got my muffins out of the oven and got a cup of green tea and had my muffin and tea.

I sat down with my sister, dad , Devin ,Jacob, Daniel, my aunt Eileen and Uncle Doug and Kian, Jc ,Sam ,Ricky, and Trevor. "Hey how do you get a muffin?" Sam asked "Because I'm special." I joked. "Whatever." He muttered.

While I was eating I was thinking about how there's 8 girls and 22 boys , I want my friends here if I invited my friends then there would be more girls here.

"Whatcha thinking about?" My dad asked "Wha?" I was confused for a second "You're making your thinking face."

"Dad, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Well I was thinking how Trevor got to bring his friends here and how there is only about eight girls and twenty-two boys I was wondering.

If I can invite my friends here for the summer, plus this is gonna be the only summer we have together before graduation next spring"

He sat and thought for a minute " Call them up." He said "What did you say yes?" He nodded "Thank you" I said quickly and jumped out of my chair and ran to my dads phone and I have my friends numbers programed on there.

Don't ask why but I never deleted them. I ran got it and ran to my room down stairs and face timed my eight idiotic friends in an eight way face time.

It started to ring before I heard say my dumb ass friends

"Sup fags." I say to Carli, Jenna,Sarah,Melanie(Mel), Marisa, Jessica, and Téa. (Tay-yu)

"I feel offended." Mel said in a weird ass voice

"Aye."-Jessie

"Yo"- Carli

"So I have an idea." - me

"If its to penetrate someone's ass hole count me out."- Sarah

"What the fuck?"-Jenna

"The fact that you should be use to it now Jenna." - Téa

"Anal beads are great."-Mary

"Damn, haven't heard that in a while." - me

"Mary are you on drugs or high at the moment?" - Marisa

"I'm a little tipsy."- Mary

Mary started to giggle a lot then she was fucking laughing, hunched over.

"I just fucking peed."- Mary

"Kill yourself." - Sarah
(In a joking manner, me and my friends say it all the time)

"So, I have a question for all of you." -me

"Do you guys want to come up here at my families lake house this summer. We are all here at them moment and there are eight girls and twenty- two guys and I don't want my gender to change by all the penises here so.."- me

"O?"-Carli

"I'll come."- Jenna

"I'll second that motion."- Mel

"Why not, I don't like my family."- Marisa

"I'M COMING!"- Mary

"I'll join."- Jessie

"Wait! Is there food?"- Sarah

"No, we are starving about thirty people. Bitch of course we got food the fuck?" - me

"I'm coming. Free food shit." -Téa

"I'm cumming."- Carli

"You're gross."- me

"Dusty, is all I see."- Sarah

"How are we all getting there?" Jessie

"Let's see we pack our shit and get in a fucking car and drive." - Carli

"So, I'll see you all later today or tomorrow?"- me

"Ye."- all

"Bye, ily."- me

"Ily."- all

"I love you baby girl."- Mel

End of face time**