21

I woke up this morning at 12:30, I took a long hot shower, washed my hair, my body and shaved my arms and legs. I got out and got dressed into my undergarments, and a dark blue tight cropped top and leggings.

I went up stairs and had some green tea and relaxed for an hour or so, then I went back into my room and played some music and grabbed my makeup bag.

I placed all my make up that I would need out on the bathroom counter for later and some in the makeup to take later.

I also got my stuff for my hair out for later which was just heat protent spray and a curling wand to give me waves, I have my shoes set out on my dresser and had my outfit for before and after the show set on the dresser too.

Kian's pov

I got out of bed and headed to the shower to shower, when I got out of the shower with the towel around my waist. I went into the closet Mandy and I share and got out a white shirt and my black skinny jeans with surprisingly no holes in the knees and my denim acid wash jean jacket and white chucks.

I went upstairs and saw everyone awake at the island I grabbed cereal out of the cabinet and poured it into a bowl and added milk to it.

After I was done I went into the lounge and hung out with the boys "Sup losers." I sat on the couch between Ricky and Sam playing Mario Kart "Hey." They says quickly then get back to the game. After three rounds of them playing Ricky won "Wahoooo pay up bitch." Ricky sang

Sam got out his wallet and gave Ricky 20 bucks "Hahahahaha." all the boys teased "Wtf why are you guys up its like ten go back to sleep."Jenna said.

Carli came out sleep walking and walked to the couch and flopped down and curled into a ball. I wanted to laugh so bad but I held it in. " How do you think the shows gonna go tonight" asked Jc

Everybody in this house is going to support Mandy tonight at her Recital then after we finish were going out to dinner. "I think she's gonna nail it, Jessica showed me a dance she did when she was thirteen and she did a damn good job at dancing then." says Sam.

After me and the boys talking about the show the girls all woke up and came out here "Hey ladies" said Jc "hey" they said. Jessica plopped her self on Sam's lap. We were all looking at here "What?" She asked. We all laughed " My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun." Trevor sang loudly

"How the hell is Carli still asleep" I asked "She won't be for long" Mary smirked she got the pillow next to her and got up stood in front of Carli and slammed the pillow hard on her head. "Owww WTF?" She yelled

Mandy's pov

around 4 i started to do my makeup and hair, i then got dressed into my outfit for before the show (above), I got my heels on. Grabbed my makeup bag, all my shoes in one bag, and all my costumes "Danny boy come help me!" I yelled to Daniel, he came jogging into my room.

"Come help me put this stuff in my car." He grabbed some things off my person and carried them to the car for me. "Tell everyone that I said bye and to meet in the lobby." I say to him getting into the car "Also make sure you give these keys to Sarah." I gave him the keys for the van.