25

Kain's pov

We heard class being tapped upon we all looked at her aunt who was ready to give a speech " I am so proud of my niece Mandy not only for a great show tonight and her amazing talent but for her actually dressing like a girl for once in her life." I looked at her in shock

" I mean we all know she is a girl but she dresses like a boy and acts like one its about time she matured."

Mandy pushed the chair so far back and with so much force that it broke, "You know what, you're a fucking bitch." She cried

"What the hell was that Katie?" Her dad shouted "Why  would you disrespect my daughter she didn't do shit to you but yet you say that to her. Stop saying shit about my daughter and everything she does alright." He yelled

"Kids can you go check on her." He said to us. I was the first one out of my seat. The guys and I plus her friends all walked towards the bathroom. I tried opening it. It was locked, so I knocked on it "Babe can you open up?" I asked

"Mandy can you come out pleas.e" Mary asked "Leave me alone."She said through sobs " Andies open the door please." Sam says we were all crowded around the door. She started to open the door when she opened it she ran into the nearest persons arms which were Jenna's.

She barrier her head into the crook of her neck and wrapped her small arms around her frame "Mandy just know what ever she says or anyone says just know that its not true and that well love you okay." Ricky says " I agree Gaga." Trevor adds in.

She faintly laughed she pulled away from Jenna her makeup was all over her face and said " I love you guys too." While she wiped her eyes. "Group hug." Trevor yelled.

We all got into a group hug and we didn't care that it was in a public girls bathroom we were all happy, and that's all that matters.

Mandy's pov

Later that night we got home and my aunt apologized I said okay but didn't fully accept. I changed into sweatpants  and Kian's all black pull over.

We all decided that we were gonna watch a movie we went up into a lounge and they were in their PJ's and had blankets and pillows out "We call the couch" Kian said.

He pulled me over to the couch and laid down and he motioned for me to lay down so we were in a spooning position "What movies did you guys pick?"

"Grown ups, Race to Witch Mt. , Pitch Perfect and Rise of the Guardians." Tea said 

"Race to Witch Mt. please" I said 

Jc went and put it into the player and we started to watch it, Once we got the Pitch Perfect my eyes started to droop down. I feel asleep to my friends laughs and Kian's heart beat.

Everything in life seemed so perfect but it always doesn't last like it does it?