Bathroom adventures.

When I tripped, I landed flat on my stomach. The impact of the cold on my nice hot skin, was tremendous.

I think I screamed louder than when I saw Mercury getting undressed.

It was a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -breath- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -breath- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sort of scream.

Mercury on the other hand, froze, a comical look of shock on his face. If I wasn't so shocked myself, I would be laughing.

He stood, staring at my face -thankfully- his Adams Apple bobbed and I scrambled up and slammed the shower door shut. The clear spot on the door I had made before was still there so I stayed away from that area.

"Mercury," I shrieked, my heart pumping like Ussain Bolt's legs at the Olympics. "What are you doing in here? Get out!"

He muttered something and then began walking towards the shower, an angry step in his stride.

I grabbed the shower door and pulled against it, hoping he wouldn't try and open it.

He stood outside the door for a few seconds, his danger zone awfully close to the clear part of the shower screen.

"I said I was in the shower," my hands were starting to perspire from holding the door so tightly. " That means IM NAKED!"

Mercury regained himself and smirked, I could see it even through the fog that was starting to fade.

"You owe me a shower," he said, putting his hand on the door knob. " We haven't had one together in ages."

I choked on a laugh, not believing that he actually said that.
Oh, this bastard thought he was so sly.

"The last time we bathed together was when we were kids," he began pulling on the door so I made sure it stayed shut. " And we stopped showering together when we were like six."

He began tugging on the door. " So, I want to shower with you," oh, why did he have to say that? I almost let him come in. " Now."

No, I couldn't let him win. He was trying to drive me nuts and I couldn't let him. Strength. Resilience. I would resist this ridiculous attraction to an imaginary boy, that really doesn't seem all that imaginary.

D'oh. Why couldn't he be see-through, at least then it would be easier to remember he wasn't real, especially when he had beads of sweat running down his stomach...

Wait. His stomach. I could see it.

Mercury smiled down wolfishly at me and my eyes widened.

"No..."

He flung the door open and stepped inside.

Screaming I pushed on his chest but it didn't do anything but raise the temperature in the room.

He laughed, grabbing my arms, to stop me from punching him and I didn't dare kick his legs for fear of him trapping mine with his of I kicked his shins.

So, I did the one thing I could think of.

Yes. You guessed right.

I did what any other female character being cornered by an attractive not-really-a-love-interest would do.

No, it wasn't kicking him in the balls. Sadly, he was immune to that.

If you guessed right, you would know that I accidentally sent out a cry for help which was responded to almost immediately.

Birds flew in from the broken window, squirrels ran in and a whole array of woodland animals made themselves at chaos in my bathroom.

There were squeaks and squawks as animals clashed with animals in an attempt to hurt Mercury.