Chapter 27

Your POV

You woke up that morning and took a deep breathe. Once you had woken up a bit more, you snuggled up in your bed again. You had almost fallen asleep again when you heard some one scream.

You jolted up and rushed outside, to see someone opening a wooden box. The night before you had buried the book, in a wooden box with chains and locks surrounding it. This isn't the same box, you thought to yourself as you approached the boy opening the box.

Your eyes widened when you saw the book. You sprinted into action tackling the boy, which now recognized as Nico di Angelo.

"What are you doing?!" He shrieked and got the book away from you.

"Look, Nico, just give me that book." You said trying to coax him into giving you the book.

"Get off me. (Y/ n)!"

"Nico, give me the book!"

Well he was obviously not going to oblige. He kicked you off of him knocking Tue breathe out of you, and ran away.

You got up hazily and headed back to cabin, running your fingers through your (h/c) hair. What was I thinking? You thought. Why did I have to go and attack him? I could've just told him it was my diary!

You sighed feeling worry and angst build up in your chest.

IM THE DOCTOR AND I SAVE PEOPLE