Chapter 12

Your POV

You sit on your bed with a sketch pad in your lap and a pencil in your hand. You slowly draw a base for a human. You look up when you hear the door to your cabin creek open.

Leo walked in and sat down.

"What's up, repair boy?" You ask.

"Repair boy?" He gasps and looks hurt. "Me? A repair boy? Never. I am the supreme overlord of fixing things. I'm like Tony stark and iron man combined."

"Tony Stark and Iron man are the same person. Get your superhero facts straight."

"Anyways, watcha drawing?"

"O-oh nothing." You blush and cover your drawing up quickly.

"Is that? That's me!"

"No, maybe, yeah it is you."

"That's creepy."

"Sorry...." You attempt to crumble the drawing up but Leo grabs your hand.

"Don't do that!! I just mean it needs some improvements." He grabs the pencil out of your hand and takes the picture. You see little bits of eraser fly off the paper as he works intently on the picture. When he's finished he hands you all your art stuff back. The last thing he gives you is the picture.

"Wow Leo you got some serious skills. Who taught you to draw like that?" You study the picture. At first glance it looked like some elf and a random girl, but when you examined it more thoroughly you realized it was Leo and you holding hands. Your face turns red and you glance up at Leo.

"You're sweet." You lean up and gently kiss him on the cheek. His face turns pink and a section of his hair catches on fire. You start laughing and quickly pat it out. Even though you and Leo weren't "dating" you acted like a couple.

You yearned for him to ask you to be his girlfriend but he wouldn't. You were patient because as long as Leo liked you, you were happy. You lay your head on his shoulder and curl up next to him. He puts his arm around your waist and kissed your forehead.

"Hey, umm, (y/ n)? Can I ask you something?" Leo's voice was shaky.

" 'Course!"

"Well I wanted know if you, err, would might on a date with me?"

"No."

He's smile turned to a frown.

"Oh.. Sorr-"

"You asked me if I might go on a date with you. The answer to that is wrong, because I defiantly will go on a date with you."

He perked up and hugged you tightly. He kissed you and ran out of the room. You continue drawing.

~Time Skip lol~

You kept drawing until you heard a light knock on the door. Leo, you thought and smiled.