Chapter 1

You walked the empty hallways of your high school, taking deep, steady breathes. A fearful expression appeared on your features, your (e/c) eyes wide and dilated. Take a wrong turn and she could be. Pandora Murphy. The evil queen of your school. The wicked witch of the (high school name). She was the one that had bullied you for your years in high school, not to mention your ex-best friend who completely abandoned you in the seventh grade.

Even though everyone had left for class, leaving the hallways empty and seemingly abandoned, you were still scared half to death, just waiting for Pandora to be in the next corridor.

Luckily, she wasn't and luckily you were saved for one more day. But, what there was there was almost worse than having been beaten up, both verbally and mentally.

The principal waiting with a new student.

"Ahh, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "This is our new student! Would you be a dear and give her a tour of the school?"

You nodded with a slightly annoyed expression, almost forgetting you were on the welcoming committee.

"I'm Melody!" The new student said cheerfully. You only offered her a small smile, artificial smile, tucking a piece of your (h/c) behind your ear.

As you showed her around, you gave slight commentary on each room or area just to make sure Melody was well informed and wouldn't get lost.

You were almost finished when she turned to you.

"Well this has been a lovely tour." She said, a sick smile grazing her dark lips You could hear the snarkiness in her voice which gave you a weird feeling. It made you wary of her. "But I'm afraid I must get rid of you."

You looked at her, tilting your head slightly.

"Excuse me?" You asked, quite confused as you narrowed your eyes at her. You took a quick step back, clenching your fist in a ball. A heavy feeling set in on your chest.

She scowled. "Stupid demigod." She snarled out, nearing you. You glanced down at her hands which seemed to be quickly growing long, jagged claws

"W-what a-are you?!?" You panicked, swallowing down your fear. You looked up at the beast-like girl with wide, fear filled eyes.

"Your worst nightmare." She hissed landing on top of you, leaving claw marks as she pinned you to the ground.

You let out an ear splitting scream out, struggling under her and trying to kick the monster off of you. You squeezed your eyes shut, as a warm substance trickled down your arms. Blood.

"Get. Off. M--" You were stopped midsentence as a sword came slashing through the monster. It disappeared into dust to reveal a black headed boy, with sea green eyes, and an orange shirt which said "CHB" on it. He was gripping to the sword like it was the only thing that would keep him alive.

You were wide eyed and bloodied up as you examined the boy. He kinda just stared at you. His face said "What the heck?" but yours said the exact same.

Then, something strange happened. He held his hand out to you. You just...
Stared.

"Come on! Before more come!" He said to you. You snapped back to reality, realizing he said more. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up, dragging you out of the school and towards a chariot looking vehicle.

He hopped into it, motioning for you to follow. You did so, finally seeing the winged creatures attached to the front.

"Are those pe--" You were cut off.

"Yes." He whipped the reigns, causing the Pegasi to bolt off and into the air. You jerked back, falling into the seat.

After regaining your balance you looked at the boy.

"Ummm, what's going on?" You said, utterly confused by the whole situation.

He chuckled to himself.

"Sorry, first time I've done this in a while."

"A while?!? You've done this before?!?"

"A lot, actually. Well anyways I'm Percy Jackson, you're a half blood, or demigod, or, your mom/dad was a god. That monster wanted to kill you because you were a demigod. Right now we're going to a camp, Camp Half Blood, a camp for people like us. You'll be protected."

Your mouth was literally hanging open.

"Don't think I forgot anything." He mumbled to himself.

You stared at him like he was crazy. A demigod? Pegasus? Monsters? WHAT IN HADES WAS GOING ON?!?!

Wait, Hades? Did you literally just say what in Hades was going on??? Yeah, you did.

You sat back down, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"It's okay." Percy said. "It's a lot to take in."

You sighed. Yeah, it is. You thought.

This was going to be a long day.

~Wibbely, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey Skip ~

Two hours and a headache later you and Percy landed. You stepped shakily onto the ground, almost instantly sinking. Wha-- Oh it's sand.

Percy led you up a large hill, past a pine tree and into the camp he told you of. There were many people around your age, gathered in an area, eating.

"We'll go see Chiron after lunch." Percy told you, taking you to the pavilion. "You'll sit at the Hermes table until your godly parent claims you." He pointed at a table jam packed with kids, except for four seats on the end.

You shyed away to the end of the table, pulling at the end of your jacket and looking down at your hands, which rested in your lap.

"Hiya!" Two voices said in unison. You looked up startled by the sudden noise to see two boys. They looked identical, with reddish hair, freckles and a mischievous smirk on their lips.

"I'm Conner!"

"And I'm Travis."

"We want to sit with you."

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Well sure, of course you can." You told them. They sat in front of you, eyeing you down like nothing else mattered in the world.

"You're new. Aren't you?" Once again their unison was perfect.

You nodded.

"We'll you're not a Hermes kid."

"Or a Hebe."

"What?" You asked.

"It's not Hades."

"It's Posiden." Percy said, now in front of you.

• • •

Poseidon is my dad. Okay. My dad is a fish. And Percy is fish Jesus. And I'm fish Jesus. And we're the only children of Poseidon, besides this one Cyclops named Tyson.

"So sis..." Percy said, trying to break the silence... "uhh what do you like to do for fun?"

"Umm..." You tapped your chin. "Listen to music... Read... I like mechanics and welding.. That's about it..."

His sea green eyes seemed to light up.

"Boy do I have someone to introduce you too."

• • •

So how'd you guys like it? Interesting? I don't know of I want to make this like a Leo Valdez X Reader oneshot/just romance or make it be like action-y. Welp any who!!

Vote~
Comment~
Share~