Chapter 7

Your POV

"Leo!! What in the name of Hades are you are you doing?!?!?" You scream.

"Dont worry sassy pants." He tells back.

"HEY PERSASSY IS THE ONLY SASSY PANTS THERE IS!!!!" Some kid yelled.

You bump your head on something and Leo throws you into a couch.

You rip the bag off your head and run toward Leo and tackle him. You hold him down with your left hand and pull your right hand back to punch him when you feel to people pull you back.

"You little-"

"Calm down (y/ n) as for you Leo, we didn't say kidnap her, we said invite her." Piper was the one behind the voice.

"Sorry... Not really that was fun. Watching her get all worried, and when I called her sassy, ohhhhhh, you should have seen Percy's face..." he told piper and Jason.

"YOU CALLED HER SASSY NAH I AM THE ONLY SASSY ONE HERE!!" Percy said.

"Calm down, Percy!!!" Annabeth said holding back a giggle.

"Someone tell me why the fuzz I'm here???"

"Fuzz? Percy I think she has out-sassed you." Leo mumbles.

"Well, we wanted to introduce you to the, umm what do we call ourselves." Piper looked around hoping someone would help her.

"Well, you guys could be called The Heroes of Olympus. I mean if your saving Gods and their birthplace your pretty much-" piper cuts you off.

"That's perfect!! Anyways we wanted to introduce you to, The Heroes of Olympus, since you are the eighth hero."

You look around at the seven other people you're supposed to live with.

"Frank Zhang, son of Mars, legend of Poseidon." The kid with a buzz cut, and a baby face introduced himself.

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto." She had curly brown hair, dark skin, and freckles. The burly dude, Frank, was holding her hand.

"Wait I thought this was a Greek camp. You know Greek demigods?" You ask.

"Well the prophecy needs, both Greek and Roman to defeat Gaia." Piper explains.

"Oh..."

"Anyways, I am Annabeth Chase, I'm from earlier." Her blonde pony tail falls over her shoulder.

"And I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, and THE SASSYEST PERSON ON THE EARTH." He was the guy who yelled at Leo for calling you sassy. He had messy black hair and sea green eyes. To you he looked like a psychopath.

"And you know me and Jason." Piper said.

"Wait so are you all dating someone in the seven- err eight?" You ask seeing everyone either putting there arm around another or holding hands.

"Hahahahaha!!! Yeah everyone is, now that I realize it, except Leo....." Percy says looking at Leo.

He gives Percy a evil look and has a frown like a little kid. So adorable.

"Well, Leo and (y/n) since she is a Hero of Olympus."

You look around and see the people who were saving the world with you. They all seemed pretty likeable people.

"Well, since you asked about the dating thing we all are going on quadruple date, and Leo wanted to know if you would go as his date?" Jason tells you.

(A/n HELLO PEOPLE'S!!!! Sorry I am changing the book, I know the Argo goes and gets Frank, Percy, and Hazel, but I wanted to mix it up. Thanks for reading!!!)