Chapter 8

Your POV

Your cheeks turn dark red along with you seeming to be interested with your shoes. You (hair color) hair falls down on your shoulders.

"Sure." You mumble. You hear slight taps on the floor. You look up and see Leo doing some type of dance. You cock your eyebrow and give him a look. He stops and blushes a bit, but still has the biggest grin you had ever seen, on his face.

"Okay!! Everyone get comfie!!!" Annabeth puts here hands together and gets Netflix on and turns a movie on. You situate yourself on the couch and Leo plops himself write beside you.

That was the last time you had a date with Leo. From that point on, you and him had been busy on the Argo II.

~7 month time skip~

You and the seven prepared your things for the journey to Rome and Greece on the Argo II. You and Leo had just finished it up a couple of days ago. You had decided to let Festus b the figure head on the ship, so you stuck him up front.

You and Leo walked through the forest when a horrific sight flashed through your mind. It was the vision you had months ago. Everyone laying on the ground wounded. You, which turned out to be several nymphs, checked on each one, until you reached two bodies that nymphs were unable to heal, and you dragged them away.

You thought that was what just happened. You jumped back and fell down. You shook the image out of your mind, and continue walking towards bunker 9.

Everyone followed you and Leo onto the ship, including some angry goat man. You all had individual cabins and you layed your things down. You all had a meal in the mess hall after Leo had set course for Rome.

You all sat down and ate whatever you wanted. You got a (favorite food and drink.) It was amazing what technology could do, with a little magic.

All of you were silent, scarfing down each bite. When you were finished, everyone congratulate, and thanked you and Leo for making the ship so amazing, even the goat man who's name was coach hedge.

This trip was going to be amazing.