Chapter 22

Your POV

You help Persi to the Apollo cabin. It only took about five or so minutes for them to check on her. When she came out she had a shocked face.

"A-Aphrodite, is my m-mom?" She mumbles.

"Did Will explain?" You asked her.

"Blondie?"

"Yeah, Blondie." You laugh.

"H-he's cute..."

"He's my brother!!!"

You lead her to the Aphrodite cabin and piper takes her.

"We've got her, (y/n)!" Piper says letting Persi in.

You walk away from the cabin and your side bag begins to shake. You quickly open it and see the book had appeared. You take it out and see a small sticky note bookmarking. You open to the page and read the point of view of Persi....

{Persi's POV in book}

My plan has worked. The gods are doing as I ordered and the children all forgot who they are, mostly. Soon they will understand. Soon they will win. The only way for them to win is to forget there suffering. To forget there rivalries. Both Greek and Roman demigods have forgotten about this war they want. Soon....

Soon Gaea will wake, and she will spill the blood of (y/n) and a male demigod on camp half-blood's land, where she waits... Soon my mother will be able to regain the earth, and she even convinced a goddess to claim me.

{4 weeks later}

(Y/ n) has somehow managed to defeat my mother, curse her, but before the accursed demigod could kill her she gave her powers to me. Soon I will arrive at camp half-blood, and that incompetent goddess will claim me.

{2 days later}

I have arrived....

{End of Persi's part in book}

My gasped. Her old best friend was G-Gaea's daughter?!?! You quickly put the book back in your bag and run to the big house. You bust into the door and Chiron and Dionysus like you were a complete stranger.

"(Y-y/n)?" Chiron and Dionysus said in unison. "T-they said you were d-dead."

"P-persi" was all you could manage. You pulled the book out and flipped to the page Persi appeared in. It was gone...

You rushed out once again, running to the Apollo cabin. You stop dead in your tracks when you see Leo arm slung around another girl. Persi.

"L-Leo what are you doing?" You say tears filling your eyes.

"Huh? I'm talking to my girlfriend. And who might you be?" Leo said plainly.

You felt like your heart stopped when Leo said those words. You turn around crying. People look at you and murmer things under their breath.

"Crazy"

"New camper."

"Must be Hecate's"

You run until you bump into someone you fall on you butt and start to get angry when the person says your name.

"Y-you remember me?" You stutter.

"Off course. Remember, me, and Nico, and the whole claiming deal?" She said confused.

You run off to the Apollo cabin ready to stop whatever this madness was, and you were obviously going to need that girls help. You were going to get back Leo.

You hop on your bed and pull your laptop out researching daughters of Gaea.

It read.

Google Search

Daughters of Gaea

10-38272 results

web images more

Wikia: Gaea is the earth mother and had several children

God/Goddess news now: Gaea has had one demigod daughter named, Percivance, for her mischievous nature, and her ability to perceive people, demigods, and even gods. She is known for changing or completely riding things of their memories, only the strongest people can resist her ways.

That's it. Perci is Gaea's daughter Percivance... You continued to read.

.... The only way to defeat Percivance is by gathering a group of the strongest demigods. You may also retrieve a person from her spell by true loves kiss. Once you have at least 5 demigods of worthiness, you must take Percivance to the top of the hill of half-bloods and kill her with the weapon of heroes*

*Weapon of Heroes: A sword or weapon that has been with a demigod and helped them accomplish many heroic tasks. The hero must have had gone through suffering and hardship. It is rumoured this weapon belonged or comes from 'The princess of the Sun' which most likely means a daughter of Apollo.

Your mouth hung open. You could save Leo, and you would not have to go far. You grabbed your bow. Right after you grabbed it you shot back.

Your vision

You had, had this dream before. Two demigods, and you were dragging them up to half-blood hill, except now, Perci was in the equation. She stabbed something through you and you heard a male voice cry out.

"(Y/n)!!!" Leo cried. He was laying next to your, now motionless body.

You cringed and jerked up. You got up and ran to where you saw Leo. You spotted him on a quarts bench with Perci. You scowled. You noticed his eyes glossy and they had a glassy like look. He was staring into Perci's eyes and holding her hand.

You walked up to him.

"Ummm, hey Perci? Can I borrow Leo for a sec?" You ask with the sweetest voice ever.

"Err-" she was cut off by Leo's voice.

"It's okay babe. I'll be right back." He quickly kissed her and followed you. You stood behind a tree, out of Perci's sight.

"Okay, Leo I'm apologizing now if this doesn't work." You say shyly.

"Okay, but wha-?" You interrupted him, by slowly slipping you fingers into his. "What are you-?" You get on your tiptoes yo reach Leo's lips but you feel the warmth of his pinkish lips. You shut your eyes and feel Leo let go of your hand, but does not back away, instead you feel one hand on your waist, and the other stroking your cheek. A tree falls down your cheek and Leo quickly wipes it away.

You both pull away for air.

"Don't cry. I'm here." He says softly. You lunge forward, his baggy shirt engulfing you face. You hug him tightly and he pulls you closer.

"Your back..." You murmer.

Suddenly Perci gasps. You back away from Leo and Perci zaps you, except Leo jumps in front of you.

"Leo!!!" You screech and run to him. He was unconscious. Feeling extremely enraged you turn to Perci. You feel the wind pick up, blowing your (h/c) everywhere. You feel as though you can defy gravity-- and you do. Your foot slowly lifts off the ground. Perci had a terrified look on her face as she backs away. Suddenly your arms start glowing and--

CLIFFHANGER!!! Love you guys <3