Chapter 13

Your POV

Suddenly you jerk up and it seems your memories have been snatched out of your head. You look around at the strange room and over at the nightstand. You see a lamp, a pair of glasses, and a book. You read the books title and remember your name and what the book was about. The Heroes of Olympus, the title was. It was about mythology, and demigods. You loved it. You got up and put the glasses on your face. As soon as you did more memories came back. Your name was (y/ n) (l/n) and you were (your age).

It seemed the more you did the more memories came back. The only downside was, no recent memories came back. You remember you read, a lot, and you were an artist. You were also a writer. You seemed accustomed to writing fanfictions about a character from your book. Leo Valdez.

You looked into the closet, still not being familiar with the room, and scanned for cloths. You saw a sweatshirt and grabbed it. You picked out a pair of skinny jeans and black converses. You found a hair bow and put your dark brown hair into a ponytail.

You left the room and looked left to right. On each side you saw hallways. You decided to go right and ended up on the first floor of a ship. You looked around and approached the edge. You jumped back to see the ship was flying. You back away to the center of the ship, seeing as your terrified of heights, and slump down. You still survey the area, when your eyes gaze upon a bronze dragon figure head.

Strange. To teenagers, around your age, rush out from the staircase. Your eyes widen as you realize these are people from your book.

"Piper? Jason?" You say stunned at the indeticality of the people in front of you.

"How did you know that? Who are you." The girl looking like piper asks.

"I-I'm (y/n), b-but how are you real?"

"What do you mean 'how are we real?"

"You guys are from my book.... Prophecy of the seven. Demigods. Piper, Jason, hazel,Frank, Annabeth, Percy, and Leo."

Piper and Jason looked stunned.

"Oh my god, this is the Argo!!! Isn't it?!?"

"Let me see that." Piper reaches her hand out and you give her the book. She runs over to the edge of the ship and tosses it over.

"Why in the world would you do that?!?" You say infuriated.

"How many times have you read those?"

"At least fifteen times."

"Well don't tell us. Oh and your a demigod. The eighth. The only part of that book that was wrong was the prophecy of the seven is the prophecy of the eight. The eighth is a mysterious daughter of Apollo."

"How do you know I'm Apollo?"

She points above your head. Well this is going to be really complicated.