Chapter 16

Your POV

You rush around trying to fix the ship since the stabilizers went out, just as everyone had forgotten everything. You had checked up on Jason, Piper, Frank, Percy, and Annabeth, and found they had lost their memory from, uhh, teen-hood you guessed.

It seemed as if bad luck had struck at once and then there was the random boy laying on the deck of the Argo II. He had curlyish dark brown hair. His skin was pailish but his cheeks were bright red.

The line from the prophecy repeated in your head, over, and over.

Fix the mistakes of mortal.

You assumed it had meant all of mankind, but maybe meant this random dude made a mistake and you had to fix it but what if he was a demigod?

A small move from behind you, made you jump. You wished around to find the boy stirring. You run up to him and see his green eyes flutter open.

"Who- where am I?!?" He said startled and scrambled up

"On a ship." You say plainly.

"N-no i-i'm not... This is like some moving island."

The mist.

"Oh well you have been, err, pastes out for the past few hours."

"Oh yes.... I met a girl.. She was odd. She got mad and somehow I ended up here.." He sniffled as if the memory hurt.

Mortal mistakes.. He messed with a goddess.

"Sorry?"

"My heart is broken." He crumples to the floor and puts his head in his hands.

Awkward.

"Well, I'm (y/n). What's your name?"

" Θνητός, my name is, Θνητός. At least I think that's the name the goddess shouted at me. Her eyes were so enchanting I barely could focus on her words."

Θνητός, that's mortal in Greek. So you do have to fix the mistake of mortal. You think.

"She was a warrior, and a fighter. She was beautiful with a sword, but alas she said she did not deal with men. She wipes my memories and threw me out here. She said if I could find love a debt would be repaid." He wailed.

Ugh, I have to be the match maker, and maybe I get my friends memories back.

"Well, umm, we can find you love, I guess" you murmured.

"For thou has taken an interest in thy?" He says a hint of excitment in his voice. "For thou is a beautiful- Uhh what was I saying?"

"What year were you born?"

"1997, why bro?"

"No, nothing, but we will find you love!"

You whistle and Chári̱,(also Grace in English) your nymph friend, came into the ship. She had the ability to change forms, so if she wanted to be human she could be human, if she wanted to be able to shadow travel, fly, anything teleportainal, then she could. And she was lonely.

The form she had taken was a young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles sprinkled across her face.

"Grace this is my friend, Θνητός. Θνητός, this is Grace." You say pushing the two close.

"She's, she's beautiful..." Θνητός, says.

"T-thank you." Grace says blushing.

"Well you two want to go on a date? Be soul mates? Grace take him somewhere fancy. Tell me how it went." You say.

"But ho-?" With that they are gone, leaving behind a two small bottles. You pick them up and read the label.

Μνήμη, memory. You rush down to Leo and open on of the bottles up. You dab some on a cloth and rub it on his forehead. You had dealt with things like this before bringing back memories with this memory serum. You find all the crew members and dab a bit of it on their foreheads until they all groogily walk into the dinning room and sit down.

When everyone had gathered around you explained what happened. Everyone was astounded, but also worried.

"Well we're almost to Rome so we can hopefully relax." You say. Everyone goes to their cabin, except you and Leo.

"You really are amazing." He says breaking the silence.

You blush and hug him. He wraps his arms around your waist and you lay your head on his shoulder. It seems like an eternity, when loud horn makes you jump. You rush up to the deck to see a ship had appeared. It was another trireme; black sails painted with a gorgon's head; hulking warriors, not quite human, crowded at the front of the boat in Greek armor, swords, and spears ready. The Argo was in some trouble.