Chapter 3

There in front of you stood... Him..

Leo's POV

I walked into the forges with one of my brothers when I saw this new camper fiddling around with Festus. Who does she think she is!?

As I approached her I screamed: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DRAGON?!"

Startled she jumped and threw Festus' head in the air. Oh wow, such a smart idea, random girl. Bravo. I thought sarcastically.

Quickly she grabbed him and held him tightly, whipping around and screaming back at me. I hadn't realized who it was until I saw her face. The same beautiful face I remembered until I ran away in middle school.

It was (y/ n). The one my mom's best friend always brought. She was the only one beside my Tia to know about my powers.

She had the same rosey red cheeks. The same (h/c) locks. The same (e/c). She was the same (y/ n).

She looked at me, her cheeks turning pink, along with mine.

Your POV

"Leo?" You managed to stutter, looking up at him. His hair had grown and you swore his chocolate eyes had gotten deeper. He had bags under his eyes, and a few grease stains on his face and shirt.

"(Y-y/n?)" He stuttered back.

A few campers turned looking intently at you and Leo.

"W-why are y-you h-here?" He stuttered.

"W-why are you h-here!?" You demanded back.

Your heart was beating one million miles an hour. This was really Leo. He had the same face. The same voice.

Suddenly you started moving towards him. You didn't know why, maybe mussel memory or something, but once you got close enough you wrapped your arms around his torso. You were... Hugging him. But why? You didn't know.

He flinched at first, but after a few seconds you felt a soft touch on your back. He rested his chin on your head, pulling you closer.

"I thought I would never see you again.." He mumbled.

Instantly your cheeks heated up. For one, this was Leo Valdez we were talking about. He was cuuuteee as Hades. And second, you could feel the stares. Lots of them, just looking.

"I missed you." You said into his shirt.

Both of you pulled away, looking at the ground bashfully.

"You know," Leo started. "If you know as much as it looks like you know, would you mind, uhh, helping me with Festus?"

You smiled up at him (if chu tall ignore this :D). "I like that name."

He rubbed the back of is neck looking away momentarily. You could see a light tinge of pink across his toned skin again.

"U-umm, so would ya'?" He looked down at you once more.

"I would absolutely love to!" You exclaimed happily.

He smiled. So much smiling was going on. Geez.

You two just stood there, smiling dumbly at one another until all the campers began moving towards a pavilion type thing/ colosseum? You didn't know you just followed, of course with Leo.

You had figured out, through Leo explaining, you two were going to the amphitheater. This was where the Apollo kids sang, socialized with other campers, and whatnot.

~

The Apollo cabin was in the middle of there song when Chiron, the guy Percy was supposed to introduce you to, burst in-- well not really in but you get it.

"Where is (y/n)!?" He said urgently. All eyes turned to you.

You felt your face flush red. You did not prefer having all the attention on you.

You swallowed. "Right here." You squeaked, raising your hand.

"Come child," He gestured. "Leo, Piper, Jason, Percy and Annabeth-- To the Big House."

The Big House? You thought, furrowing your eyebrows. Isn't that the HUGE cabin thing?

Well whatever it was and wherever your thoughts are going-- well, let's just say they were jerked away. Literally.

Leo had grabbed your arm gently pulling you up and leading you where all the others were going. What's going on? You thought worriedly.

~

So you were introduced to Chiron and Rachel, Aka the Oracle of Delphi. They told you about this prophecy of Gaea and how she was about to wake up. Blah blah blah. Anyways, they told you how the prophecy had changed.

"Eight half-bloods shall answer the call

To storm or fire, the world must fall,

An oath to keep with a final breath,

When foes will bear arms at the doors of death."

Rachel had said. That's what they told you. Not only that, but a prophecy about a daughter Poseidon. That was you. There was no other daughter of Poseidon.

The prophecy went a bit like this:

"Water whisking,

Time tisking,

The clocks will not wait,

For these demigods fate.

A daughter must come before it is to late.

From water she'll be,

And then you'll see how to defeat the earth mother,

Beware of deceptions of an unknown brother, Ohiden.

Beware of the daughter of Poseidon."

Well that scared the Hades out of you because a) what in the world did that mean and b) why were you involved!?

"Woah, woah, woah," Jason, son of Zeus, said. Well he was Roman so Jupiter. "Did Rachel say nine half bloods?"

Yeah she did, you decided, what's wrong with that?

"Yeah." Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend and a genius of a girl, piped in. "Did you make a mistake? Wasn't it only seven before?"

Chiron looked at all of the demigods. Stopping at you.

"Eight is correct, Annabeth and Jason. We... (Y/n) is the eighth demigod of the prophecy." Chiron explained.

Piper narrowed her eyes at you. "Didn't the prophecy say to beware the daughter of Poseidon?" She said suspiciously. "And who's Ohiden??"

Chiron sighed. "I'm not sure... And yes the prophecy said to beware her but it also said she must come before it's to late. The other one said eight demigods so that must mean it's (y/n). Just except her. Be her friend. But be-"

Leo cut him off. "Okay. (Y/n)'s gonna be on the Argo II, Blah, Blah, beware. She's Percy's sister. Okay. We're done. Can we leave?"

Chiron sighed angrily. "Fine. Fine. Leave. Just be prepared when something bad happens to you, Valdez."

~

So (y/n) gonna get to go on the Argo II? And there is some brother name Ohiden! It's quite strange indeed but it'll get more fluffy later.

Comment~
Vote~
Share~