Chapter 21

Your POV

Once again you sat examining the book. You finally had decided to show Chiron.

You got up and left the Apollo cabin, heading towards the big house. The only other strange thing about the book was, the girl from yesterday hadn't appeared. You even tried to find something on her, but it was like she didn't even exist...

You entered the big house to see Chiron pacing back and forth.

"Err, Chiron?" You say shakily.

"What do you need child?" He says with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Oh, umm, well I wanted you to check this out..." You hand him the book.

"Where did you get this?!?!"

"Ohh, well it just showed up, again."

"Again?!? Show no one, no one!!!"

You run out of the big house terrified of what you wielded, when you ran into someone's chest. They were taller than you and when you looked up Leo's face was there.

Tears began to form in the corners of you eyes.

"Hey! What's wrong?" He said leading you to see small open spot in the grass. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"I-i think I still have the fate of many people in my hands... I-I'm scared Leo. No, I'm terrified." You snuggle your face into his chest.

"Don't worry, (n/ n), we are together. Your safe, and I will make sure no one will hurt you."

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK"

You see a bright light glowing, close to Thalia's tree. You and Leo prepare to fight, when you see a familiar person.

"Persiphone Mattnewers?!?!" You squeal.

Persiphone, or Persi as you liked to call her was your best friend for seven years until her parents passed away and she had to move to California to live with her grandmother. You missed her dearly and

pretty much became really anti-social, but how was she here?!?!?

You ran up to her and saw the Aphrodite symbol was floating above her head.

"(Y-y/n) (l-l/n)??" Persi said.

"Yeah, I have some explaining to do." You say with a lopsided smile.

A/n Hello peoples!!!!! I just wanted to thank you guys soooooo much for 1k views, 52 favorites and like 22 comments!!! Honestly I thought I would have only 100 or so, so this is amazing and you are the ones who made this possible!!! I love you guys so much!!!

This chapter is dedicated to MabelWaddle10 :)