Chapter Five!-Louis Drives The Car!

'Get out Geek Boy!' I hissed wanting to drive the car for the next 3 hours! Why the hell won't he let me drive? Honestly I'm really not that bad! I only drive fast to impress people... I'm actualy terrified. He still shook his head, the grip on his steeering wheel tight. I sighed getting rather irritated.

'Please can I drive?'

'No...'

'Please?'

'I said no... And No means No if you hadn't quite noticed.' He mumbled angrilly turning the key and starting the engine. The car jumped into action and I leaned over a bit. I could see him tense.

'Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee?'

'N.O spells NO!' He snapped, his big green orbs, flaming up. I grinned, rubbing my hands up and down my arms. He was pretty hot- No... No he's not hot. Geeky boys aren't hot with their stupid large glasses and high voices. Ugh no... Plus I am totally straight. I am not gay! I mean... Uhm I don't appose gay's. They have a right to be happy but no. I, Louis Tomlinson am not gay! We get on the road again and I huff. I'm so bored it's unreal. To be honest I don't even need Harry to chuck me out his fucking car... I'd happily do it myself right now. He won't let me drive, listen to music,  speak to him because apparently I just moan all the time... I don't all the time. I'd just rather not talk about what he want's me to talk about. I'm not going to admit anything to him because then I feel low and that I'm weak. Ugh the stress. I pulled down the visor, the sun starting to get in my eyes.

'Put that up Louis you don't need it!'

'Shut up Geek Boy! Sun's in my eyes deal with it!' I muttered, sinking and squirming in my chair. I miss my car and it's comfortable, with it's leather seats and heat pads, the smooth steering wheel and massive leg space. I groaned loudly and I basically heard Geek Boy's teeth scrap together. He needs to lighten up and have some fun. I have basically closed my eyes for 2 minutes and I feel the car swerve and car horns going off. I jumped holding onto the handle above the window. My heart was in my mouth and my eyes were as wide as 10 pence coins! I looked at Geek Boy alarm written all over my damn face. His teeth were clenched, his knuckles were going white from holding the wheel so tight. His arm muscles with flexing every time and God... His glasses were basically hanging off his nose. I chewed my lip ring before yelling, 

'Harry!'

'What?' He spat through gritted teeth, his right hand rising to push his glasses up. Holy shit he's in a bad mood. What's literally gone in his boxers? They must have twisted pretty badly because his face was as red as a fricken' tomato! I chewed my lip ring again in attempt not to laugh before he pulled the car into the third lane abruptly causing me to slam into the window and scream,

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?'

'Driving!' He yelled, a smirk now forming on his reddened face as he flicked his curls out of his face. Does he seriously call this driving?! I don't fucking think so mate! Not even I'm this bad at driving. Least I take more care even when I'm bloody angry! He needs to take a chill pill.

"Call this driving Geek Boy?" I screeched, before adding,

'I'm driving PULL THE HELL OVER!'

Holy shit he almost crashed. My heart was literally beating in my mouth and my stomach was twisting madly. My knuckles were going white from holding the handle. I saw colours flashing passed and to be honest I was panicking. He was going to be the one that crashed! Finally he started slowing down and pulling through the lanes towards the hard shoulder. I sighed heavily in utter relief. If my mum could see him right now... She'd see he wasn't all this innocent boy she'd seen and met. He's like the devil in disguise for God sakes. He had an evil streak to him.

'I can't believe I'm letting you drive.' He muttered angrilly still pushing up his glasses. I played with my ear peircings as he stopped the car angrilly taking off his seatbelt and sending me a glare with his amazing green eyes... Ugh NO! Ugh who am I kinding those eyes of his are amazing. So many shades of green at once. I shook my head and turned quickly feeling a blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks. I was mentally slapping myself! How could I actually sink as low as that? As low as a Geek making me blush? How fricken' stupid is that? I sighed heavily, pulling off my seatbelt and mumbling,

'Least you pulled over before we both died...'

'What was that Tat Boy?'

Oh he didn't just call me that? Did he? I mean seriously? Tat Boy? He's just being stupid now... He's playing my game now. Maybe I should start calling him Harry? Or uhm... Styles or something? You know to uhm get him to not use that hideous name for me. I'm not proud of inking my skin up so you can hardly see the skin underneath! It just happened.

'Uhm nothing... Just get out Harry.' I snapped and looked at him. He was leaning in his seat, arms crossed over his chest, curls falling all over his face. Is it  wrong that I'm starting to think he looks hot with a smirk? Yes God damnit Louis! My face was burning and I quickly pushed open the door needing to get out. Harry did the same and looked over his car still smirking at me.

'Blushing I see?'

'No... I'm just feeling hot...' I muttered pulling at the collar of my T, fanning my body underneath. I wasn't going to tell him he was the reason for the sudden hot flush thats coated my skin. Okay I am not going to deny it to myself anymore. It's just pointless trying to remove it from my own mind and battle with myself. I'll just have to get over the fact that I seem to find him extremely attractive. His shorts... His T choices and ugh NO! We swapped seats and he climbed reluctantly into the passanger seat. I swallowed thickly, climbing into the drivers seat. Ummm okay... I haven't really seen a car like this. Is that weird? My car seems so simple. Why is this difficult? Maybe some stupid geeky curly boy is stuck in my fucking mind. I growled quietly, shuffling in my seat that was realy warm. I sunk in comfortably and smiled slightly, my tongue playing with my lip ring as I figured out what to do.

'Well are we going or what?' He grumbled, pushing his glasses up before crossing his arms and sliding down the seat. He looked so cute. His bottom lip sticking out a bit. I cleared my throat and turned the key, the engine humming loudly. I sighed...

Why on earth do I feel this way about him?