Chapter Sixteen! - Giving In!

"Louis please don't! Don't I'm begging! I'll stop pestering."

I chuckled, Harry's fear face was adorable. His eyes would grow really wide, his eyebrows would raise almost into his curls and his breathing would rapidly change from even to quick. I shook my head.

"When I find something I can use to my advantage... I normally test it out." I said, a smirk on my face, as he tugged on his arms, trying to free his hands from under my knees. I started lowering my hands, him squirming underneath me sending shocks through my body.

"L-Louis please don't!" He practically screamed from underneath me. I started laughing, as I watched his cheeks burn up in a dark red flush.

"You asked for it!" I yelled, digging into his sides.

"AHHHH YOU FUCKING DICK!" He screamed before he literally dissolved into a puddle of laughter. He was bucking and squirming, screaming and everything.

His laugh was like honey. If I moved to his hips, it went into deep laughs, moved towards his stomach it raised about 100 octaves. I chuckled at his state. He was at my mercy... Shame I have none.

"MERCY!" He screamed, tears welling in his eyes. He squeezed them tight shut. I bit my lip.

"Sorry Harry... I have none of that... What's it called?" I teased, my heart pounding as the taller lad, pulled roughly for his arms to be freed. His bucking became worse as my fingers dug into his ribs.

"YOU ASSS!"

"Yeah I have one of those. Come on Harry stop stating the obvious things!" I joked. He was literally crying with laughter. I didn't want to kill him. If finally realised how much he meant to me. That would be a fucking crazy thing to tell people.

"Okay I will stop." I said a cheeky grin on my lips, mentally storing this new information. I reluctantly stopped, flopping next to him on the bed. He was a panting, giggling mess and if I'm honest... I want him right now. He smacked his arm across my chest.

"Bastard." He breathed. I rubbed my chest, faking hurt. I pouted as I met his green eyes. He had a grin on his lips, his curls flopping over as he leaned. I leaned over placing my lips softly on his. Harry pressed himself closer to me, his lips pressing roughly against mine.

He slowly rolled me back over so I was rested on my back. He had one hand either side of me. I could feel the mattress dip that's how I knew. He placed one leg in between mine, keeping the other one where it was. My hands slowly reached up, sliding in his curls, my nails, scraping softly at his scalp. He moaned softly against my lips, giving me access to shove my tongue in his mouth.

For some reason this feels... Real? Good? Fuck that it feels amazing! Our tongues danced, wrapping round each other. He had me firmly against the bed, my right leg wrapping round his surprisingly muscled thighs. He pulled away just briefly. His lips brushed mine softly as he whispered,

"I'm not sure if... I actually should say this. You're a right fucking dick,"

"Watch it Styles, the position of my leg will stop you fu-"

He covered my mouth with his hot hand, his long fingers, grazing just under my jaw. His nose brushed mine.

"Shut up you prick! I was going to say, you're a right fucking dick, but I think I'm in love with you."

Oh... Well damn. Now I feel fucking stupid. I blushed darkly, as he removed his hand. I brushed some stray curls out of his face and smiled slightly flustered.

"Sorry..." I whispered, as he chuckled breathlessly. His green eyes seemed more focused, but still slightly clouded. My fingers tangled back in his wild curls, as he kissed the corner of my lips, moving slowly down, nibbling as he moved along my jaw. I tugged at his curls, moaning softly, as his tongue lapped at my skin.

My heart was pounding against my ribs, my mind had ran just about blank, all the enormous feeling overload was driving me crazy. You know... I've never really felt this... Randy. With girls they try to make you fuck them. Harry needed help but now, I'm kind of wanting this to happen. I'm kind of wanting to know what it felt like. I don't remember him fucking me in the shower.

He left open mouth kisses all over my neck, searching for a sweet spot. My leg, that was wrapped around his thighs, tightened considerably, my hands gripping in his curls.

"Found it." He whispered, his lips twitching into a smile, as he latched his lips just behind my ear, sucking softly.

"My God..." I moaned, as he sucked harder, his muscles tightening as he pushed deeply into the mattress. I lay my head back, my breath hitching with every rough pull of my skin, with every sneaky nip of his teeth.

Why haven't I felt this way before?