Chapter Six! - Fucking Ducks!

'Louis pull over.'

'Harry for fuck sake its only been like half an hour since I got in the drivers seat! Plus we have 6 miles until the nearest sevice station.' I grumbled. He's so annoying but to be honest I kind of like it. Damn it I've liked him since I saw him. I love the fact he only just found a voice to stick up for himself. I love that he argues with me. I love how he flicks his brown curls out of his face and pushes his glasses up when they fall down. I know you're probably thinking... 'God Louis... You're this hard ass punk boy who's acting like a fucking girl!' Truth is... I don't give a shit! I'm agreeing with the people who always told me bullies bully the people they like. I guess its true huh?

'Louis I'm bored.'

Inside I was laughing. I don't know why but I just was. His whiny voice didn't seem to piss me off much now seeing as I've finally given into the fact that I like him. Before I would have punched his pretty damned face, but I couldn't. Even when I bullied him I couldn't physically hurt him. I don't know why but every time I came close to wanting to punch him or kick him... I stopped before I even touched his flawless light skin. A bruise would ruin him. I sighed sinking back in my seat, tongue as usual playing with my lip ring. My hands were less tight on the wheel and the sun was starting to disappear as dark clouds started moving over. I sighed. One thing I hate is rain... Another is thunder and another is lightning.

'Louis?'

I turned briefly to see Harry pushing his glasses up with his long, slim index finger. I sighed and mumbled,

'Yeah Harry?'

'Does it hurt getting tattoos?'

What a question... It hurt the first couple of times, but soon my body kind of came accustomed to the pain. Numb if you will. I shrugged and turned slightly.

'I guess it depends on where you get one...'

'Do yours hurt?'

'No not anymore at least. They did for a couple of hours the day after.' I said turning my eyes back on the road seeing a couple of rain splatters on the windscreen. I flicked the windscreen wipers on and sighed yet again. Harry sunk down in his seat, his curls falling everywhere. I'm really falling here, but seeing as we have to spend months together traveling the UK... I guess I'll have to get used to having him do all these adorable things. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as we pulled to a stop, a que of traffic forming. Brilliant...

'Can I turn the ra-'

'No...'

'Why not?' I grumbled and he just huffed. Great answer. I sighed sinking into my seat, my hands falling on my lap. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. He's haunting my fucking mind. His big green eyes dancing with laughter, his pink lips split showing off his teeth. His dimples showing as he grinned. Ugh stupid Geek Boy! Stupid me! Stupid everything... Ugh. I clenched my teeth but lept out of my skin, when a horn sounded. My eyes shot open, hands grabbing the wheel. My heart was thumping as I slammed my foot on the accelerator. My heart wasn't the only thing I could hear. Laughter. I turned to see Harry laughing in his seat his cheeks burning red.

'Stop laughing...' I grumbled as the rain started thundering down on the car and I started getting cold. Damn... Why didn't I grab a jumper from my bag before we left? I growled and tried not to smile as it started going high pitched. My heart seemed to flutter in its beats. Curse little Geek Boy.

'Y-Your face was a-a picture.' He chocked out before everything went silent. I pulled to a stop again and couldn't help but smile this time. I even attempted to bit my lip but it was a little to late for that. My tongue slipped out swipping over my drying lips as I looked over. It really wasn't that funny.