Chapter Eighteen! - Fixing A Problem?

I smiled softly, panting trying to steady my breathing as I peered into Louis' glazed blue eyes. He had a dazed grin on his perfect lips and his browning hair all over the place, a thin sheen of sweat covering his body, seeping into his roots.

I lowered my hand, a smirk on my lips as he closed his eyes, his tongue sliding across his lips. God he makes my heart go funny all the time. I can't take it. I wrapped my fingers around his hard member, a small moan slipping his lips already as I began softly stroking him. He leaned his head back slightly his lips parting. I moved myself slightly closer, pressing my lips to the base of his neck.

I closed my eyes as he moaned softly. My stomach flipped just at the sound, his fingers sliding into my hair. I nibbled softly at his tanned skin, fingers stroking harder. I listened to his breathing pick up, moans spilling out of his mouth.

"Mmmm H-Harry." He whispered, breathing in sharply, pulling at my curls. I smiled against his skin, pressing a soft kiss before pulling away, my hand falling still. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows. I grinned cheekily. I'm not just going to fucking fist him...

"W-Why'd you stop?" He whined, a small whimper leaving his lips. I chuckled, pecking his pouted lips, before rolling over quickly, scampering towards the bathroom.

"Dick!" He growled, causing a very manly giggle to slip my lips. Yes I giggle don't you judge me! I bit my lip, trying to force the smile away when Louis walked in, eyes wide, lips in a thin line, his muscles tense.

"What's up Lou?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. I chuckled as his cheeks burned a soft pink. He shook his head a chuckle slipping his lips causing me to grin wider.

"Ha ha very funny. Get in the damn shower." He growled, causing my heart to flutter. Of course I don't think I'm going to be fisting him at all... I don't think he's in the mood for that. I hopped in the shower, Louis stepping in after me.

I swallowed, reaching forward turning on the water. I closed my eyes as the water hit my chest. Fucking Louis was like a dream. I loved the sound of his deep throaty moans, the way his body moved with mine, arching his back-Oh fuck. I turned around to face a wide eyed Louis. I moved myself closer to him, pressing my lips against his, pulling him forward slight.

He gasped slightly, detaching our lips, whimpering slightly. I smiled slightly, reaching over, grabbing the tiny bottle of shower gel the Premier Inn offered just as a... Substitute. Louis' eyes were closed, the look of slight pain on his face made the urge to laugh at him a little more difficult.

I bit my lip, emptying the tiny bottle into my hand, turning to face Louis again. I pecked his lips softly, a small whimper leaving his lips, making my stomach do a couple of backflips.

"H-Harry I-I..."

I smirked, the water rushing over him before my body sheltered his, the water hitting directly between my shoulder blades as I pressed my lips just before his ear, whispering,

"Tell me what you want Lou... Tell me what you want."

Louis moaned softly as I wrapped my hand around him, my fingertips rubbing him softly. I grazed my teeth along his skin, feeling his whole body quiver. My other hand slid down, grabbing his bum squeezing softly, drawing a soft deep moan from his lips.

"Harry-Fuck go faster." He growled, hands tangling in my soaked hair, fingers tugging softly. I smirked against his wet skin, just keeping the pace as it was. I like teasing Louis... I like the anger and the frustration. Slowly I rubbed my thumb over the tip, causing his moans to slip out of him mouth along with almost inaudible incoherent words.

"Like that?" I whispered, nibbling at the skin of his neck. He was squirming slightly, before he pulled so roughly on my curls, I yelped both my hands flying up to his, whimpering. Well ouch! He roughly pulled my round pushing me into the tiled wall.