Chapter Three! - First Day!

'Mum this really isn't a good idea.' I muttered as I remembered the hatred in Louis' eyes yesterday at college, when he'd pressed me against the lockers. My heart hasn't stopped that long in a while. Absolutely terrified. I shook my head, flicking my curls into the right position.

'Stop your moaning! You'll have fun.'

I rolled my eyes again, as me and mum carried my bags down from my bedroom. She insisted on packing with me and it was bloody embarrassing. She made sure I had my spare pair of glasses, my credit cards and all the rest of it.

'Have fun on your trip with punk boy.'

'Shut up Gemma.' I hissed. She does this because she knows how to hit me hard. She smirked getting off the couch and walking through to the hall way. I sighed heavily.

'Haz I was joking. Have a good time yeah?'

I placed my bag on the floor, and opened my arms. She smiled and we had the first hug in ages. She hasn't really hugged me since I came out. I mean we chat, we laugh and all the rest but we never had much family physical contact like we did before. She pulled away and smiled wider.

'What?'

'Oh nothing. Bye!'

'Oh... Okay, bye Gemma!'

I looked at my mum who merely shrugged. I turned slowly, my eyes not blinking. Why'd she say that? Is she hiding something? I was brought from my thoughts by my mum nudging me. I picked up my bags and walked to the front door. This was it... Ugh road trip with Louis. How fun! I pushed open the door to the porch and with great difficulty turned the lock on the front door.

'Now I've made sure you've packed everything and if you need anything-'

'Mum! I'm 20 years old. I'll be fine, stop worrying so much.' I said as I chucked my last few bags in the boot of my car. I turned to her she started crying. She's over emotional but I love her to pieces. Supporting my decisions and me being gay... It's all I could ever ask for. I wrapped her in a hug.

'I know but you're my baby. I will always worry about you.' She cried into my shoulder. I tightened my arms around her. If I didn't have my mum I'd be lost. My mum means everything to me and so does Gemma even though she knows how to push my buttons. I pushed away and she cupped my cheeks with her hands.

'I'll be alright mum I-'

'Can't believe you're making me go.' Ce the unmistakable voice of Louis.

Ah yes... He's pissed off. He won't leave my alone this whole journey no doubt. This is the time I wish I had loads of friends who were like me. Unpopular, bullied and "stupid"... Would make my life so much easier. I turned slightly to see Louis stomping across the road. I rolled my eyes. So childish. I turned back to my mum.

'I'll see you in a few months.'

'Promise me you'll call?' She whispered. I chuckled. I may be her baby boy but I'm not going to be the one to call her. I walked to the closed boot pulling it open.

'Yes mum.'

'No you won't! Harold Styles!'

I laughed and she smiled through her tears. I turned as the footsteps drew nearer. I felt my mouth and throat run dry. My green eyes bore into his murky blue eyes. If he wasn't so... So... Well you know, rough, bad mouthed, tattoo covered and all the rest of it, I'm sure he'd be a really great guy. To bad that can't ever happen. He is who he is... He's got to much evil in his blood to wash it dry and clean.

'What are you staring at?' He snapped as he angrily chucked his three bags in my Mini Cooper. I smirked slightly. His mum came up and smacked his arm.