Chapter Eleven! - A Hidden Secret!

"Louis?"

"Yes Harry?" I asked looking briefly over at him sinking in his seat, ice pressed to his face. I felt really bad. I acted out of fear. Truth is I can't get enough of him and his smile. His dimples. His lovely chocolate curls. He looked so sad.

"Is there anywhere I can actually get glasses? I can't actually see what's happening... It's a little unnerving. How do I know when you're going to... Kiss me again?"

I blushed madly. I kissed him because I love him. I'd kiss him again and again until he got so bored he told me he didn't want me anymore. I changed gear, flicking the indicators on to move into the middle lane.

"D-Did you not like it?"

"I-I... Uhm I'm not saying t-that it's just a don't take surprises that well,"

He seemed to pause, me sinking back in my seat. My fingers wrapped tightly round the wheel, my blue eyes not coming off the road. My tongue flicked at my lip ring through nerves. He turned his head. I could tell he was having trouble seeing me.

"All surprised I ever got were... Punches and all the rest. I guess I'm just scared."

He doesn't have to be scared anymore. I won't let anyone touch him again. Not like I did. He doesn't deserve that. I felt tears sting at my eyes. God! Not now!

"Harry I'm sorry about punching you. I was-"

"I know... You were scared." He muttered, pressing the ice bag roughly on his eye. He didn't sound so sure. I found myself frowning. Why do I have to be such a dick? Why do I have to be so messed up! Fucking hell!

"I didn't ever want to hit you Harry because I fucking love you!"

The car went silent. Harry'd turned fully to face me. His teeth were clenched together and his... Um good eye was wide and filled with anger. Oh shit... Me not paying attention didn't realise I was tail gating until I -not myself- felt the wheel jerk from my hands.

"HARRY?!"

The bag of melting ice was on the seat and he was full on leaning on me. The urge to grab him and pull him of was so very tempting but I didn't mind the fact he was lying on top of me. I leaned back, hands in the air. I was shocked to say the least. He was cutting people off... Tail gating... Fucking road rage much!

"HARRY SLOW DOWN-FUCK!" I yelled as I slammed my head off the window. This really isn't our trip... This is now the second time Harry's slammed my head off the widow due to anger... Sorry fucking road rage!

"You can't just say you fucking love me!" He yelled, roughly pulling into the hard shoulder. He turned to face me his clouded eyes. "YOU CAN'T JUST F-FUCKING SAY THAT!" He yelled tears pouring down his pale cheeks. My heart squeezed painfully. I'm confused. I'm stuck. What am I supposed to say because Harry's right!

"Harry-"

"Fuck you Tomlinson! I n-never wanted to come on t-this trip with y-you!" He yells sitting back in his seat. Sobs slipped his lips. I stared at the floor tears stinging my eyes. I never really cry but... I can't seem to stop myself this time. "You're the biggest fucking dick ever! Using me and fucking lying!"

"Harry stop-"

"JUST LISTEN YOU FUCKING NOB!" He screamed causing me to stare at him. He's never sworn this much. I've never seen him so angry. It was... Endearing. I swallowed.

"You... You bully me for... For bloody years Tomlinson! YEARS! Not days, not months! No! YEARS! Then I fuck you, actually love the feeling of your skin on mine and then you fucking punch me! Then you have the fucking cheek to say you love me?"

I puzzled it all through. I couldn't remember the sex we supposedly shared. He obviously can but... But I can't. The tears I was holding back slipped my blue eyes rolling down my pale cheeks. I'm so... Confused.

"Harry... I-I am sorry! Why can't you see that?"

"BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SUCK!" He yelled, slapping me so hard it sounded like a whip cracking on a race course. For the first time since my messed up father I yelped. Harry's eyes never softened, never changed, just stayed the dark, clouded green they were once the fucking "bullshit" slips out of my mouth.

"Want to know why I fucking bully you Harry?" I stared, poking him roughly in the chest, my tongue licking at my ring. "Do you fucking want to know?"

"Yes!"

I swallowed tears rolling down my face. They were becoming more apparent and falling more quickly down my face. Images flooded my mind from when I was younger. I winced. I haven't told anyone about this. Only my mother knows hence why she isn't with my father anymore.

"I've kept all my anger in since I was five Harry... It's when it all started. All this false identity bullshit. All the frustration... I needed some way to let it all out." I murmured. It was true. I needed something to let my frustration and anger out. My own father drove me round the fucking bend and back again. I shuddered, the feeling of his hands on my skin flared up made my stomach churn.

"So you took it out on me? What the fuck happened that was so bad it lasted years for me?"

I grappled Harry's shirt, dragging him forcefully forward, his nose just touching mine. I growled, the anger flaring up again.

"My own father abused me... Raped me... Burned me! That's why it took so fucking long for you! You fucking idiot!"

-_-

Wow :D weren't expecting that nah were you ;) short update and I am sorry! All will be explained as to what Louis was saying in the next chapter ;) please tell me what you think and all that jazz ;) lets see if it can get to 13,000 :D EEEEEK!

Also thanks to the 980 people who fanned me ;) hehe

With love

~Libby xxx