Chapter Eight!-Drunken Sex!

'I don't have to answer that...' I whispered looking down at my hot chocolate. I dont want to admit to him that I am falling for him and his ridiculous actions. He's adorable. He's funny in his own way. He... Even though I hate-Ah never mind. He's really sexy. His clothes seem to fit tight enough but still... When he walks his shorts seem to find a way to hang low on his hips, revealing light skin, that yes I'd really want to touch. I sucked on my lip ring and tapped my fingers on my cup.

'I... I just want to find out? Y-You never physically hurt me... You always get your friends-'

'They aren't my friends Harry! I don't have friends!' I snapped standing up angrilly. My heart was pounding and I felt tears sting my blue eyes. Yes I just want to cry but I never cry. I Louis Tomlinson, never shed a tear. I placed my cup on the table and attempted to leave but Harry's long light skinned fingers wrapped round my wrist. The bands on his wrist were brushing my skin, making my hair stand on end. I glared at him through the tears that were rapidly building in my eyes.

'Let me help you then...'

Help me? Help me do what? What the actual fuck is this really cute. supposedly smart douche bag of a lad on? I furrowed my brows and continued to glare the best I could, Harry never flinching. His green eyes hidden behind his stupid geek boy glasses were wide and filled with hope.

'I don't need help...' I growled and pulled my hand free from his, the loss of contact seemed to daze me. I missed the warmth that radiated even just from his hand. I actually miss the touch. I sucked in a deep breath, before breathing it out. God I've never wanted to cry so much in my fucking life... I could really use a drink. I dragged a shaky hand through my black died hair and frowned.

'Can we just go now? Its getting cold and I really need a drink.'

'Y-You d-drink?' He stuttered. I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest and nodded. His cheeks were pink and he looked down his glasses sliding down a little. I rolled my eyes, the smirk not leaving. He's so nervous. I bet he's never even been close to drunk.

''Course I do. Everyone does Harry!'

'I-I don't.'

Tease time.

'Sorry Harry what was that? I didn't quite hear you.'

'I said I don't...'

'Sorry?'

'I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DRINK INSIDE MY FUCKING BODY! IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU?'

I held my sides as I laughed, his face turning red with anger. He was adorable. I won't admit I heard him although he probably already knows I was just taking the piss. Oh geez I am amazing aren't I? He growled and stormed passed me.

'H-Harry wait I-I'm sorry!' I yelled a grin on my face as he stormed inside the building, his muscled calfs tensing as he walked. My eyes travelled down his body and watched his hips sway more than usual, his tight waisted shorts still finding away to again slip down, hanging loosely on his hips revealing the light skin of the small of his back. You could see the bumps of his spine. I felt myself blush and quickly closed my eyes. I metally face palmed.

This whole fucking trip is a fucking disaster!

_**_

I drove down the main road, the car head lights the only spurce of light. It was 21:40 and we still hadn't found somewhere to stay over night and God damn it I really need that drink... I don't even want one! I want hundreds of shots and plenty of other things, plus my excuse is and this is a secret by the way... I want to get Harry drunk. I want to see what he's like. I smirked to myself and looked over briefly to see him fast asleep in the passanger seat. My smirk turned to a soft smile. I slowly reached over, blindly taking off his glasses and placing them in the small dip in the dash board. I turned back both eyes on the road. I sunk deep into the driver seat and sighed heavily hoping there'd be a damned service station and Premier Inn somewhere along this stupid road.