Chapter One! - Harry Styles AKA The Geek Boy!

'Mum you're not serious?' I moaned as I sat down at the kitchen table. See my mum and I decided it would be a good idea for me to go on a road trip. Problem is I have no friends. No one likes to be friends with "Geek Boy". I ran my fingers through my long brown curls, before pushing up my real oversized glasses. I say I have no friends... I didn't say my mum didn't.

I'm guessing you want to know who I have to go on this trip with? Right? Well he's my new next door neighbour. He goes to my music college, and worst of all... He bullies me to hell and back. He's never hit me, but words hurt just as much and most of the time that's what kills a victim. His name is...

Louis Tomlinson!

'Oh he such a sweet boy Harry! Stop your moaning, and eat your breakfast or you'll be late for college.'

I snorted at the whole "he's such a sweet boy" part. Fat chance he's ever been a sweet boy. Luckily my mum never picked up on it. She carried on making Gemma breakfast. She thinks it's hilarious that I have no friends... I just hope it's in a sisterly fashion. I don't think I can take any more bullying.

'Mum I'm not spending months in a car with Louis Tomlinson!' I snapped, stabbing my fork into my last rasher of bacon on my plate. I don't want to put up with his moaning, his jibes at me being gay. I don't want to hear him expressing his hatred for me, his complete dislike to the situation and worst... I don't want him to start poking at me. He always pokes at me.

He hates it when I smile, because I'm feeling happy. He hates when I laugh because I shouldn't find anything funny. He hates when sometimes I decide to down grade to my smaller glasses because it means he can't pick on the overly large frames and say how stupid I looked. My mum turned round, a stern look on her face. I rolled my green eyes and rested my cheek in my palm sighing.

'Why are you saying that? When I've been round to see his mother he's been very polite and sweet. Harry this will be time to make a new friend.'

"You don't know what he does to me every single day..." Was what I wanted to say. Like she'd believe me anyway. Louis is "a very polite and sweet boy" not a tattoo clad bastard who thinks he's hard, picking on me. I sighed and stuffed the last piece of bacon in my mouth before taking my plate to the sink.

How would you feel getting put in a car with your biggest enemy? The one person you dislike enough to crash the thing? Yes I thought people would have the same view as I do on this whole thing. This road trip was just supposed to be me... And a friend which I don't have, traveling from London up to the little island off of Scotland called Shetland. Now it's kinda of ruined. I placed my plate in the sink and straightened out my shirt, and brushed down my red skinny jeans.

'Have a good day okay? I'll help you pack when you get home.'

'Mum I'm 20 years old I don't need your help...' I mumbled. She sighed and wrapped me in a hug. I wrapped my arms round her and buried my face in her shoulder. She rubbed my back and sighed.

'It's hard to see my little boy grow up.'

'I know mum. I'm sorry, I'm just having a difficult time.'

'It's alright. I understand, now get going.'

I pushed away, frowning. I pushed up my glasses, and wondered through to the porch way. I pulled on my black converse high tops and picked up my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, grabbing my jacket and car keys before leaving the house. I know my mum only wants the best for me, but Louis Tomlinson isn't the way to go. I pulled the front door closed, the cold morning air hitting my face and brushing through my curls. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh spring air.