Chapter Twenty! - Dont Touch MY Boyfriend!

Harry's POV

Well this was a shock... He didn't want me here? No I could see in his eyes, the words that slipped his lips meant nothing on how he felt. It was obvious... Simple. I swallowed thickly as I stared right into Louis' deep blue eyes. My eyebrows raised at the bloke behind him, who had a sickly smirk on his face.

"I don't think you should touch him." I growled, hands balling into fists at my sides. My eyes had now moved to where his hand was. His fucking hand was on Louis hip! HIS HIP! I narrowed my eyes in a challenging manner.

If this man wants a fight... Then a fight he'll get.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about Curly?"

I heard Louis huff a breath and the creaky floorboards move as he made his way towards me.

Ha my turn to smirk.

Louis stood next to me, his eyes puffy and red. I can't believe this happened... After everything we had done. It made my blood boil... For one that I had been quite rude myself towards him and... That Louis could even think of being with someone else! Just thinking of Louis with someone-never mind... I shouldn't be so bothered should I? Once this trip is over it'll all go back to normal.

Him being the bully... Me being the smart arsed nerdy boy.

Brilliant.

"Doubt you'd wanna see what id do to you." I growled, my hands clenching into fists. He's MY Louis... No one else's. He's mine. He opens up to me. Fuck it we've banged each other already! The bloke laughed his arms tensed. My breathing was heavy and loud.

BRING IT ON DICK HEAD!

"Haz please don't sink to his level." Hissed Louis. Oh he shouldn't have said-

"Fuck!" I hissed as I felt the blokes bumpy knuckles making contact with my cheek. I stumbled, falling backwards landing on the floor with a thud. I groaned, my shaking hand holding my left cheek. I heard laughing... I felt tears well in my blurry eyes.

Anger blinded me... Love lost me...

-_-

Louis' POV

Seeing Harry like he was on the floor was NOT what I had in mind. I'm mad at him... But he's my Harry. I-I love him. I clenched my teeth together, turning abruptly to Dean.

Oh he's in for it.

"You've made a big mistake punching him." I growled, standing my ground... Standing put in my spot. My eyes never left his, watching the hideous smirk gracing his lips. Why was I even talking to him...

"He your boyfriend? Are you a little pussy like him? All talk no action?"

Oh that's it! I growled loudly, launching myself at him. I may be small but I have some strength behind me. My hands slammed into his chest, the force of my body shoving him forcefully backwards! He grunted, stumbling, his face looking somewhat shocked. I laughed.

"What you want some more? Well here you go you arse hole!" I yelled the bar man soon exiting from behind the bar. As he was regaining balance I decided I wouldn't be nice.... Not after what he did. I raised my fist and swung at him.

CRACK!

"You little gay bastard!"

"Suck on that..." I growled, glaring at him, my hand in some horrible state... But it was worth it. It was for Harry... My Harry. I turned to see him sitting on the floor, his cheek swollen, his mouth hanging open. I smiled sadly, wondering over. I wish we'd never fallen out. Hopefully it won't be awkward. I don't want to lose him. Not now... Not ever.