Chapter Nine!-The Unneeded Injuries!

I found myself squirming, my inked body tangled in soft fabric. I was having the strangest dream... I've never had one like this before. It was a little creepy if I'm honest... Some unknown person in your dream bringing unknown pleasure to you. Is that not weird?

I don't know who this person is but I know that it certainly is not a female... Unless she sounds oddly like a man. His voice was really deep and he was really tall. His hands were large but soft, his fingers rubbing circles all over my hips and moving round to the small of my back. No ones touched me... And been meaningful about it.

I tossed and turned in the fabric and slowly opened my eyes. Biggest mistake ever. The sunlight poured in through the oddly massive windows, the cold air nipping at my exposed chest, causing me to yank the duvet up. My head was thumping and I moaned loudly throwing my head back. I think my plan last night back fired... I have a successful bloody hangover.

Brilliant!

Also... I just realised I am like wearing nothing basically. Well... This is rather embarrassing. I rubbed my forehead softly, dragging my fingers through my messy brown hair. Having a hangover is just as fucking exhausting as running ten miles in the blazing heat, through a bloody desert. I dragged myself up out of bed, my pile of clothes in a neat pile.

Okay... Is it just me or is this a little but creepy? I scratched the back of my head, brushing my dyed hair all over the place. I am pretty confused here. I closed my eyes, rubbing the bridge p my nose trying to think. Why are my clothes piled neatly? I was pissed... I can't do anything sensible when I'm pissed?

I took a deep breath, my glassy eyes opening as I shuffled towards my clothes. I grabbed up the T on the floor when a small piece of paper fluttered out...

/Brilliant... Reading.../

I picked up the paper, still standing in my boxers. Thank God for not being first floor... That would be embarrassing.

'MUM!?'

'What?'

'Why's he got no clothes on?'

Sounds like an interesting conversation for a six year old to have with her mum doesn't it? I placed the paper on the table by the TV. Best get dressed. I pulled my T on before grabbing my skinnies and sliding them on.

I looked at the paper biting my lip ring. Who'd leave a note? I don't remember fucking any girls... There weren't any hot girls... Oh... Oh no! No no no no! OMG! I snatched up the paper pulling open the note and scanning the rough loopy writing.

Hey Tat Boy!

Just so you know... I'm sorry about last night. I guess I took advantage of your... Um slight drunkness. For that I feel bad but just so you know, you're a pretty good fuck ;)

Meet me in the car when you're up, so we can get on!

Geek Boy x

I don't know whether the red in my cheeks was because he Harry fucked me senseless last night when I was pissed or the fact I was fuming about the first point.

I found myself growling, crumpling up the paper and lobbing it into the bin. I sat on the bed, pulled on my socks and shoes.

I'm going to... KILL HIM! And then I'll bring him back again just so I can kill him again! He can't just fuck me! I FUCKING HATE HIM... Or... I'm supposed to. Damn it!

I grumbled to myself as I snatched up my bag and stormed out of the room and down towards the reception.

'Thank you Sir have you had a good-'

'No! I'm never come back here!' I snapped, the small woman stock still and shocked behind the desk. Yeah... I dish it out! Can't take it whatever... I moved my bag into a more comfortable position and stormed out of the sliding doors and into the bright sunlight.

I squinted my eyes, tears brimming from the sudden change in light. I need to get sunglasses... I bared my teeth seeing that stupid fucktard sitting in the drivers seat! I'm going to punch his fucking lights out.

_**_

~Harry's POV~

Well I thought I'd be a bit daring this morning. You're probably thinking "How are you daring? You ran away?" But you see... I can't run away! I can play with his mind a little. I didn't lie when I said he was good. He really is. I smiled slightly, wiggling down in my seat, my fingers flexing over the steering wheel.

I just can't get that last few moments of consciousness out of my head. He actually looked genuinely happy. He looked sexy with my big geek glasses on as he called them. I found myself smiling at the memory. I'd never seen someone smile like that before. So wide and big. I mean seriously you could count every tooth and see the tip of his tongue flicking up every now and then.

I know he'll hate me... I don't know what-Well I kind of do. I took advantage of him! I never take advantage of anyone! Not ever! I have never done that... Never... I swallowed thickly when I saw Louis emerging from the building, his teeth clenched, his whole body tense. I unclipped my seat belt and climped out of the car to get a better look. The tanned boy's face was red with anger... I think. His blue eyes were burning, his nostrils flaring as he stormed over. I looked down pushing my glasses back up.

I LOVE YOU MUM!

He is going to murder me. I was being to nice saying he was going to hate me... But then again I've just seen his face. This isn't good. The cold air nipped at my legs, me being stupid and still in shorts but I left my bag in the car over night... Stupid huh? I was looking at the newly made holes in my shoes as I hopped from foot to foot, my fingers linking nervously.

'WHAT the actual fuck?!' He barked, his teeth shining in the sun. I gulped, my fingers pulling together, as I refused to look up. I don't think I want to see the red anger spread anywhere else... And I defonatly don't want to see his blue eyes blazing again close up. It freaks me out.

'Not answering me now are you?' He yelled, throwing his bag in the boot. All I did was let out an awkward squeeking sound. I hate people raising their voices at me... It makes me nervous and anyone who knows me'd know that I won't answer. I jumped when the boot shut with a heafty slam.

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... Oh yeah! THE FREAK SLEPT WITH ME!

My glasses were now sitting almost at the tip of my nose. I lifted my right hand, but it was stopped half way. God you never realise how strong someone is until they hold your wrist in basically what I'd call a bone crushing hold. My head snapped up... Biggest mistake I've made... Oh wait no! That space was taken by this whole fucking Road Trip with dumbass! The reason it was up with the big mistakes is because... Now I have a bloodshot eye, a black ring round said eye and... No glasses!

'OW! OW OW OW! LOUIS?' I cried. pulling my wrist free and pulling off my broken glasses. I covered my eye, my body hunched slightly. It was like the whole world stopped. Like seriously everything stopped. My eye was throbbing, tears spilling over both of them. I whimpered loudly.

'H-Harry? Oh God Harry I'm sorry!'

Sure you are you sick freak!
I sobbed loudly, my hand never leaving my eye... Even though now I was fucking blind! My knees were shaking and I felt Louis wrap his arms round me for support, his chest crashing into me pushing me forward. I whimpered again shrinking back.

Now I have to do the rest of the damned journey blind... Oh how fun!