Chapter Thirteen! - Louis' Loving!

~Louis' POV~

Harry's lips on mine was so incredible. It felt like little fireworks were exploding in my brain. Butterflies were attacking my stomach like a tornado attacking a city. I pulled away first though pushing Harry down on the back seat roughly.

I stared up at me blind, his amazing green eyes blurry but focused on mine like I was the only thing to look at. My heart was hammering against my rib cage, unable to calm down. I swung my leg over so I was sitting on his muscled waist and high hips.

"U-Um Louis?"

"Yeah?" I asked slightly confused for him ruining my surprisingly dirty thoughts about him. I shook my head blushing slightly. His cheeks had burned red.

"D-Do you mind taking out your lip ring?"

I smirked.

"Don't wanna suck it?" I teased. He closed his eyes, a small strange noise leaving his lips. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"I'll take it out just this once, but next time you'll have to get used to it."

I felt his body shiver under me. I sat myself up slowly and took out my lip ring. I dropped it in the cup holder between the two front seats and turned back to a still blushing Harry. I smiled softly, one hand tangling in his brown curls, the other one sliding under the hem of his shirt. I leaned down, tugging on his ear lobe, my fingers tracing his abs.

"Mm Louis."

I smirked nibbling at the skin just behind his ear, my tongue licking softly. The moan that slipped his lips was like music to my ears, so low and so soft. His long skilled fingers were dancing across my lower back sending the most unbearable feelings through my body. I twitched, biting into his skin.

"Ow!" He yelped, causing me to chuckle. He blushed. I could feel the heat radiate from his face. He seemed so confident when it was him doing yet when I want to do it he's blushing than my mothers best friends Labrador Todd. He's a fox red Labrador.

"Sorry Harry. I am sorry." I whispered pecking his lips roughly. His hands moved up into my hair, rubbing soothing circles on my scalp. .The feeling caused my body to relax. I moaned softly finally getting used to it, my hand under his shirt, appearing again.

"Stop apologising you dick." He muttered with a cheeky grin, his dimples appearing, making my heart skip a beat. I blushed myself lowering my lips to his long neck. I felt his body tense and smiled. My lips latched onto his neck, kissing the soft, warm, sensitive skin. His fingers flexed around my dyed hair.

"Mmm Louis." He whispered, turning his head giving me more access. I wasn't going to fuck him... People would watch us and quite frankly I'd like to do it somewhere more... Special, somewhere and at a time I'd remember it. I nibbled at his skin, softly grazing my teeth over, feeling shivers and jolts running through his body.

I lay myself down, tangling my legs with Harry's. His strong arms held me to his chest. I kissed the visible skin, playing with his necklaces. How a Geek Boy could look so hot I'd never know, but I don't honestly give a shit anymore.

I felt his fingers playing with the hairs at the bottom of my neck, sending tingles down my spine. I shivered against his side and he chuckled, kissing my forehead. I don't know why he's caring about me. I've hurt him so much. I closed my eyes, my hands drawing lazy circles around his upper body.

"Why do you care so much about me Harry?" I whispered, not daring to look in his green, murky eyes. I was scared he'd just say, "I don't care about you... I'm just making this trip easier for the both of us."

I shuddered madly.

"Because I care about you Louis. I want to keep you safe and help you get over your pain."

I swallowed. No one but my mother used to help me. My sisters don't like me much since I... I got my tattoos and piercings... I've been so mean to them... To my mother. I always thought it was her fault that I was hurt, but then I realised it was because I was different from the other girls and boys. I was... Quite talkative. I used to just speak to anyone no matter who it was. My father obviously didn't like that much.

"Louis? What are you thinking about?" Harry whispered softly. That's when I realised I was crying. Fuck... I quickly wiped my eyes and sniffed.

"N-Nothing it's fine Harry."

"Are you thinking about him?"

I stared up at him, more tears leaking from my eyes. I couldn't help seeing his face in my mind. Seeing everything he did to me play like a movie...

"Y-Yes." I whispered, drawing my eyes away, feeling stupid and useless. Crying like a baby over someone who had left years ago. I sobbed quietly into his chest.

"He's not going to come back you know. He can't get to you. I won't let him."

I couldn't help myself. I captured his lips in a soft kiss. I felt his legs tense as they wrapped tighter around mine. I shifted my body again on top of his. I ran my tongue over his, soft wet lips. He opened his mouth and I thought to myself... So easy. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, rubbing it roughly against his as the twist around against each other. Harry's hands slipped into my hair, his fingers wrapping round my browning roots, pulling softly. I moaned softly into the kiss. I felt his lips twitch up in a smile.

We pulled away for breath. I looked deep into Harry's green eyes and found myself genuinely smiling for once. His fingers linked at the back of my neck and he smiled.

"I like Louis lovin'."

I chuckled softly.

Yep this won't be so bad after all.