Chapter Fifteen! - No Sex For Styles!

"No I stand by it! No sex!" Louis snapped. I pouted, huffing in my seat, my trousers feeling horribly tight. He's a tease and I fucking hate it! I want to fuck him silly and he won't let me! I will NOT fuck him against his will! I am no rapist...

"But Looooouis please?" I said as we enter Wolverhampton. He smirked, sending my stomach to knot its self repeatedly. His blue eyes glanced at me and me being Harry Styles, attempted a puppy dog face. Louis looked away instantly.

"No fucking way after seeing that face Styles!" He said, laughter lacing his voice, his lips breaking into a grin, as he pulled to a stop at the first roundabout, indicating. I swear he thinks he's being funny... Leaving me with a massive problem. Yes it's no fun.

I huffed in my seat. I will get what I want! I just have to figure out exactly how to get it. I crossed my arms over my chest, eyes looking dead ahead unblinking. I wouldn't let him see my eyes... He'd know how pissed I was with him.

"Awh come on Harry!" He whined, turning his head, a cheesy grin on his face. I bit my lip hard. I. WILL. NOT. SMILE! I felt a hand in my curls ruffling them all up. I resulted to blindly batting at his hands.

"AHHH! Louis fuck off! Stop it!" I yelled loudly, laughing my head off. He removed his hand and I smiled at him.

"Dick head..." I muttered, smirking as he raised an eyebrow.

"This... Again? Seriously Harry."

"Yes... This again. Even though I kind of regret last time because you," I said poking him roughly in the chest with a fake angry expression on my face. Yes fake anger! "Denied me sex!" I muttered.

"Me? Denying you sex? You brought it on yourself Styles." He replied, grabbing my hand tightly, pressing his lips to my palm. I chuckled pulling my hand away from his.

"Whatever... Eyes on the road douche bag! Don't wanna crash!"

"Sod off! You were the one that almost killed us the majority of the times on this trip." He said, driving off again, indicating to the left. I thought back. I guess I was the "angry" driver that suffered... As Louis probably thinks... Fucking road rage. I slid into my seat.

"Whatever."

"Awh Harry stop huffing." He whined.

I smirked.

"Not until you'll help me out."

"NO SEX FOR YOU STYLES!"

-_-

~Louis' POV~

"Harry I'm not letting you fuck me!" I groaned rolling away from the whiny bastard lying next to me in nothing but his boxers in bed next to me. It's been 4 hours since we got here! The Premier Inn... We had dinner in the bar, accompanied with a beer each. That whole time... He never whined at all.

The walk to the room was quiet... Thank God for that! We had showers and we've been lying in bed for about an hour and all he has done literally is whine and moan. He's kicked me... Poked at me... He even fucking bit me that's how desperate he is.

Me? I just wanted to sleep.

Of course... That isn't possible. Not with the whiny bastard. I groaned loudly, kicking him hard in the shin. A loud girls yelp sounded and I burst out laughing. He slapped me.

Ouch...

"You sound like a fucking girl Harry!" I cried out, wrapping my arms round me, hands holding my sides as I laughed. I've never heard a lad yelp that high.

"Fuck you."

"I said no sex." I teased when I'd calmed myself down. I rolled over, facing him, his blurry green eyes staring at me. I placed a kiss on his lips and smirked. He tried to kiss me but I slapped my hand over his mouth. His eyes were wide and I leaned forward, brushing my nose softly against his, a dark blush creeping into his cheeks.

His muffled whines were actually... I hate to say this... But so adorable it makes my heart squeeze. I removed my hand and pressed my lips against his. He smiled slightly, his long pale fingers sliding into my hair, his nails softly scraping my scalp. I moaned softly, propping myself up on my elbows.

Our lips moved in sync, my tongue licking at his lips, flicking softly begging him for entrance. When he refused, I growled against his lips. I flung my leg over him, straddling his slim waist so I was sitting on him. I jabbed him in the side and he giggled against my lips.

IDEA!

"What was that Styles?" I murmured as I sat up. His eyes widened and he began squirming under me. I smirked holding my ground.

"Nothing! Louis please don't!" He yelled pushing at me. I grabbed his hands pinning them under my knees. I brushed my nose against his, as I pressed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Don't do what you ass?"

"Tickle me you dick!"

"Okay as you wish."

This is going to be fun!